• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What kind of CCW do you carry?

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
options are limited down here in the winter for cc. (too warm for coats and oversized sweatshirts 90% of the time. Its Mostly jorts and a tanky)

Would love a 1911 but id stick out in public like a yamakah at a rap concert.

So im stuck with single stack compacts. But im curious what some of you artic dwellers tote. :thinking:

I carry a Ruger P95. IWB holster, FTW. Damn near carry a Desert Eagle with one.

Nothing cuz i live in Communist NYC and we're not allowed to protect ourselves, unless your a billionaire or sociopath lying turd of a governor.

Would love a 1911 but id stick out in public like a yamakah at a rap concert.

I carry a Glock 19 and it's doable with a t-shirt. The shirt has to be long enough and it helps if the material is on the thick side and it's a dark color. Still certain activities make the 19 a questionable carry gun. So a smaller gun would be good thing to have just make sure you can actually shoot it. The Taurus LCP, for instance I found hard to hit anything with.

In Australia we can allow carry dildoes

I have a Kel Tec PF9 purchased for the wife and a Ruger P89 for me. Just last night I was at bass pro shops looking for a holster since I don't carry right now, and I was like cool look at this ankle holster, Then we remembered where the heck we live and that I only wear pants about 3 days per year so that would not exactly be concealed or inconspicuous lol. Any recommendations for a belt type holster for the Kel Tec?

The is where I got my IWB holster. Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters

My holster still squeaks a bit, but I don't worry about it. The squeaking should have gone away a long time ago but it could just be the pistol I carry doesn't lend itself to an IWB holster.

Also, when I ordered it was a less than two week turn-around time as he makes them all to order.

Thanks my man! I'll check them out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I agree 1911's are nice. I carry a Kimber Ultra with a 3" barrel. 'Bout as compact s you can get with a 1911. BUG is a Colt Mustang .380 in an ankle holster. (Yeah, I know; CC ain't yet legal here in IL - so shoot me - as they say, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6)

I've had Concealed Carry weapons permit for over 20+ years.

I rarely carry, but who gives a shit what I carry when I do?

I carry a Glock 19 and it's doable with a t-shirt. The shirt has to be long enough and it helps if the material is on the thick side and it's a dark color. Still certain activities make the 19 a questionable carry gun. So a smaller gun would be good thing to have just make sure you can actually shoot it. The Taurus LCP, for instance I found hard to hit anything with.

I also carry the glock 19 with a inside the belt holster..had my cc for about 5 years and never had to use it...came close a couple times with the gun drawn up against my truck door....

This message was sent by God

I've had Concealed Carry weapons permit for over 20+ years.

I rarely carry, but who gives a shit what I carry when I do?

You don't want to say then don't, no one is twisting your arm.

I agree 1911's are nice. I carry a Kimber Ultra with a 3" barrel. 'Bout as compact s you can get with a 1911. BUG is a Colt Mustang .380 in an ankle holster. (Yeah, I know; CC ain't yet legal here in IL - so shoot me - as they say, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6)

Perfect example that gun control doesn't work.

One of these days I'm going to see if I can conceal my G20.

I do not regularly carry it but I have a SW40C..
fits fine in a holster in the small of my back

Usually it is a Glock 33. Sometimes it is a 45 Colt Commander other times it is a 1911 chambered in 357Sig if I am feeling extra frisky.

I don't want to get a permit to carry because when the shit hits the fan and they decide to confiscate them they already have a list of who has what... I like to be under the radar.

I have a Kel Tec PF9 purchased for the wife and a Ruger P89 for me.

Interesting. She likes firing that thing??? Its a pretty snappy gun for a chick. :thinking:

I picked up one not that long ago and the break-in was a nightmare....FTF, FTE, etc. I polished the ramp and switched ammo to Aguila brand. Last 2 boxes i ran through it was 100% consistent. Im gonna pick up the +1 magazine extension at a show in Jan so my pinky doesnt dangle off the handle.

She doesnt like it much, shes mor comfortable with my ruger. Butbit sure fits in her purse nicely... if I had to carry something light in the city, so to speak that would be it. Im more of a rifleman myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I don't want to get a permit to carry because when the shit hits the fan and they decide to confiscate them they already have a list of who has what... I like to be under the radar.

easily solved by purchasing some weapons from a private seller, the ATF has no record of private guns sales, all legal under the GCA.

ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds is a great place to meet some local people in your area for this.

Got 2 older ones easy to carry. A Smith and Wesson 3914 9mm. and a Ruger sp101 .357 revolver. Both can fit in a holster between the seat and console of my car as well and you'd have to really be looking to see them but i can quickly draw from there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back