• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Traveling with gear

GUNRACK

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im taking on a new job that requires me to travel around the country. Can you travel with the vials in your carry on or do you hide it somewhere. Anyone here do this at all? I apologize in advance if it happens to be a dumb question.

It would concern me if I had to get gear through tsa without a prescription.

TSA will verify the script and sometimes they don't.. but it helps to have the script box from the pharm if on TRT?

I'd use a small hotel size lotion bottle if I was chancing it....

Man that suck the only way I can see this is having amps and sending them by mail to where you will be why chance it bro

Do not bring carry on. Check in bag won't get a glance. I always bring my meds and supplements in a bag in my carry on. All standing up and next to each other. They would hardily notice a vial. Syringes wrapped in a ziplock inside your shaving kit. All in your check in bag.

Thanks for the responses fellas. Probably just gonna chance it and bubble wrap it and throw it in a pocket of pair of jeans in my check in bag. Scared though

Thanks for the responses fellas. Probably just gonna chance it and bubble wrap it and throw it in a pocket of pair of jeans in my check in bag. Scared though

Don't isolate it in a pair of jeans. Think about what an xray is looking at and a technician looking for. Isolated in jeans equals obvious. In a bag with various other supplements so nicely attached side by side equals oblivious.

put it in your stowed luggage with your toiletries . . on your person is a very risky idea . . also orals are easy to conceal, put them in a small vitamin bottle.

IML Gear Cream!
you can't bring even water on a plane in your carryon so put it in your check bag in a lotion bottle that is cleaned ut god if you want to just poor the juice in that way if not a shampoo bottle and put your bottles in it that way and check your bags bro no cary on ok

Ship it ahead of you to a hotel. I never carry anything on a plane.

^^ fed ex your stuff or checked bag...do NOT USE A CARRY ON its gets all kinds of scrutiny, checked bag doesn't

I will be carrying a couple of loaded slin syringes to work for post workout injection. I want to know if there a case so that they won't move around in my bagpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i put the cap on them and put them in an envelope, or is it onvalope idk youu now what i mean, it will be fine that way in your glovebox bro ok no worries i do this all the time !!!! never a problem yet if your still wored get a little lock box that is small might cost you 10$ or goto 5 below and get one there bud and put it in there ok buddy but the evnvolope is fine too either way your gtg bro ok

Actually I complete disagree. I carry mine in my laptop bag as a carry on. I have flown 73 segments just since september of this year totaling 88,000 miles and have never once had my carry-on flagged for carrying my syringes and gear. I have had it stolen out of my check luggage previously and therefore prefer to take it and all medications with me as carry-on. The TSA strongly recommends that you keep all medications in your carry-on to prevent lost checked luggage from causing a health issue. They see so many diabetics go through security that it is not an issue for them to see vials or syringes.

Thanks bro. I will try envelop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
def i do it all the time just remeber to cap it too lol you'll be fine bro ok buddy take it easy get big thats why were here to ask and learm the only dumb question is the one not asked bro true shit i always heard that and it's true bro

Actually I complete disagree. I carry mine in my laptop bag as a carry on. I have flown 73 segments just since september of this year totaling 88,000 miles and have never once had my carry-on flagged for carrying my syringes and gear. I have had it stolen out of my check luggage previously and therefore prefer to take it and all medications with me as carry-on. The TSA strongly recommends that you keep all medications in your carry-on to prevent lost checked luggage from causing a health issue. They see so many diabetics go through security that it is not an issue for them to see vials or syringes.
you can get a braclet from rite aid too bro i forgot about that so if they say anything you have it on ur wrist and you dont need a script to buy that bro it's like 10 to 20$ tops thats a great idea too

just get a script for test and b12. Keep one bottle of empty test and put your UGL stuff in it. The bottle will match your name. Get your B12 and put tren in it or what ever compound your running. There is where running blends comes in handy. They check your shit they dont know if its b12 or whats in the bottle or not.

Or

Just mail all your shit to the hotel this is why i run long ethers i will never go on a trip for more then a week unless its in the reserves and if thats the case I will just buy some legal shit to run while im out of country.

Back