• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Snitch Is Still Crying

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
God this place is such a bash fest. Dont get me wrong I like a good flame war as much as the next guy but everytime I sign on its a new E-fight against a different group of people. Like Sil who the hell neg reps someone multiple times a day for the past week when they havent even said anything. Did I really piss you off that much? Why dont you open a can of man the hell up and eat it? I really give 2 shits about the neg rep. This board is just a messy shit show of people trying to prove whos dicks are the biggest. Id much rather stick to my regular forum where people actually provide helpful information where I can learn something rather than arguing like a 13 year old girl on her period. So go ahead and continue your mission to put me in the red, I give 0 shits. I have nothing to say you, so just grow up and move on. Your a fucking mod and for some reason your whole online identity is to bash D-lats. Seriously grow the hell up, he at least has pictures to back up his claims for all anyone knows youve never stepped foot in gym. Which over time seems more and more true because Ive never met anyone with such a low self esteem that they "get off" by neg repping people and using pictures/quotes of other members for such an extended period of time to harass them.

Who fucking cares if someone 5'5 or 6'3 and competes in physique. Is it really the shorter guys fault hes 5'5? And maybe the 6'3 Physique competitor actually would rather compete in physique rather than bodybuilding. Chances are hes a pretty boy and gets a lot more pussy than the bodybuilder because I think its fairly well known the bodybuilder physique is not the average womans ideal body. Theres pro's and cons to both. I myself prefer bodybuilding but thats me, just personal preference. I dont hold any less respect for the physique competitor unless hes actually one of the ones who legitimately skips legs. I know tons of Physique guys who have huge legs and they are considering switching from board shorts to boxer briefs for this reason.

I would think were all here to learn and have a good time and motivate each other but every time I visit these forums its just a new flame war which gets old really fast and Im pretty sure turns newcomers away pretty damn quick. Thats one of the reasons I never joined here until farva told me too, years ago when I was researching AAS I came accross these boards and saw the "community" it had and it just seemed so negative that I left.
I understand this is the anything goes section but its thread after thread of what seems like genuine hate for people. While a nice meltdown is all fun and games some people take this shit way to far and I find it such bullshit and a terrible representation of the industry. Its honestly just a bunch of juiceheads going off on each other over the stupidest shit ive ever read.

SIL doesnt have time to trace IPS, hes too busy spreading rep to random members of the board so he can neg rep me every few hours. Apparently he has nothing better to do.
In the past 10 days Ive been negged from him a couple times per day, out of those 10 days Ive made maybe 3 posts....yes I dont give enough shits to neg rep him at all because what the fuck does rep matter when you have a real life.

Maybe hit the gym bud? This is technically an BB'ing board.
If your legs were as big as your rep I might respect you a little.

Maybe your mod buddies who actually workout can give you some tips. PM captn, he looks like he knows what hes doing.

I woulda stayed but the apparent lack of ability of certain people to take a beating and than rage over it kinda turned me off from coming here. Shits no fun when a mod and his groupies gang up on you.

That and getting called a gimmick every 3 seconds is just so lame.

Everyone's so angry in Anything goes. I left a week ago cuz it was such animosity. SILs still hunting me down neg repping every post he can and now I come on here after my hiatus and nothings changed. Its makes Jeenyus sad

can someone please pass the snitch a tissue..

crying.gif

well, you cant stick your head in to a wasps nest to have a peek and complain about being bitten.
we may be morbidly disgusting, overly agressive & throw feces at each other without any thought of a pink eye epidemic
but we are Anything Goes, and I challenge you to look away.

... I kinda enjoy the feces

At which point does someone fail to understand what "Anything Goes" means?

Yes I am so devastated because you don't like me. You think I actually meant those posts or was the least but sad about anything that goes on here? You are just as dumb as I thought. I knew it would just add fuel to your fire, since than you've wasted your time going around searching out my posts just to neg rep me (Is your time really that worthless?) and post them in my own special thread made by you just for me :)

Why dont you come up with something better than "snitch" to call me, cuz holy fuck that cuts me deep.

I've been wondering, do you secretly get off to D-lats? Is that why his picture is still your avatar so you can get a full on chubby every 3 seconds you look at i?

I like "DrCockKnocker" better than snitch. Time for a name change? I can make it happen for you ;)

Yes I am so devastated because you don't like me. You think I actually meant those posts or was the least but sad about anything that goes on here? You are just as dumb as I thought. I knew it would just add fuel to your fire, since than you've wasted your time going around searching out my posts just to neg rep me (Is your time really that worthless?) and post them in my own special thread made by you just for me :)

Why dont you come up with something better than "snitch" to call me, cuz holy fuck that cuts me deep.

I've been wondering, do you secretly get off to D-lats? Is that why his picture is still your avatar so you can get a full on chubby every 3 seconds you look at i?

lmao says the dunce who created account just to address d-lats..your little rage,how he didnt acknowledged your presence by blowing you a kiss while you where in the front row cheering him on in the competition,was sweet.although it turned back to full blown love again few days later..cute

Canadiens, lmao,half of them think they are french. civilized rednecks

... I kinda enjoy the feces
Just do not get Pink Eye from it.....Their is E-Coli in feces, which is a nice way to get pink eye why do you think babies and young kids get it more often; except for maybe in your case, you prob catch it weekly.....lmao

Just do not get Pink Eye from it.....Their is E-Coli in feces, which is a nice way to get pink eye why do you think babies and young kids get it more often; except for maybe in your case, you prob catch it weekly.....lmao
That happens a lot with ass-to-eye. Just remember: ass-to-eye, you get a stye

In general, I'm pretty new to this world, and damn if you all sound like a bunch of girls. So thanks, because it reminds me of my fellow gay'mericans. Way to make a sister feel included :heartpump

I wear brown lipstick on my a-hole before a hawt date :daydream:

Back