• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Deadlift question

severumkid

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys!

I am Dev, 37 years, 75 kg, married, guy. I like exercising. I do normal weight trainning. Basic stuff, like 70-80 kgs bench press, 70-80 kgs squats, About 70-80 kgs deadlift etc. I have been working out for the last year and half almost, and I am getting decent results.

I have not planned for a baby yet, as both me and my wife live in different cities and are busy with work. My gym trainer tells me not to deadlift for 4-5 sets. I love doing deadlifts and squats. He tells me that it can lead to impotence. I still do it as I have not seen any sign of impotence as of now, but I am worried at the back of my mind.

Please share the truth about this guys. Please help me.

P.s - I tried to find the answer on the net, before asking but could not find any reasonable answer, so I am posting.

Lol. Ive heard it all now. Better stop benching, it can lead to breast cancer.

what shit is this?

It's an automated post made by a 'spam-bot.' Ignore it and maybe a mod will delete it, if they know about it. You can always report it by clicking the little triangle icon on the bottom left of the post.

Well I know squatting can make your legs bigger. Who is this guy!!! Great excuse though

Fucking amazing that people pay for advice like this from anybody who is a "certified trainer "

Hahahaha. Oh man. This sounds like one of those Yahoo questions. Hahaha

Back