Blueskypeptide.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

A+ customer service!!!

Rep Points

A+ customer service!!!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Blue Sky for there customer service and prompt shipping!!! Emailed them late one night and got one back the same night..thanks for the great communication, it goes a long way!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Blue sky has unbelievable customer service. I had the owner can me personally to discuss a question I had about an order.... On a Sunday. Emails answered any time I send them no matter what time it is. I could go on and on. Price, quality, t/a all spot on!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you guys! Feed back like this means everything to us. It validates all our efforts to bring you nothing less than our best!

Receive 20% off your first order, and 100 Reward Points when you create a new account. Use promo code bluesky20

Blue Sky Peptide
    products are for laboratory research testing only. Please note that any questions in regards to Human or Animal usage will not be responded to. Thank You for being in compliance with our company's policy.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The BSP Christmas sale will be announced tomorrow Saturday 12/21/13. If you have not already done so please make sure you are signed up for our contest and discounts newsletter located on every page of our site. Our newsletter is where we first announce all our sales and contests.

Thank you-BSP

www.blueskypeptide.com
    sales@blueskypeptide.com

Receive 20% off your first order, and 100 Reward Points when you create a new account. Use promo code bluesky20

Blue Sky Peptide
    products are for laboratory research testing only. Please note that any questions in regards to Human or Animal usage will not be responded to. Thank You for being in compliance with our company's policy.