Anabolic America

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Contest Product Review

Rep Points

Contest Product Review

I was the winner of the contest held on 10/18/13.
    A requirement of this contest was the winner must write a simple review of the product. If not for that, I would not write anything at all because sometimes if you don't have anything nice to say then its best to say nothing at all. By winning the contest, I was allowed to choose one oil or oral of my choice and I chose Tren E. I decided to try the tren right away and I pinned it at 400mg/wk and I just did the last pin of it yesterday. I have to say I am disappointed in the tren. I felt nothing off of it good, bad or indifferent. This was my first time trying tren and I really had high hopes for it after what I have read about it and the success that others have using it. I don't know if I just happened to get an underdosed vial or if something went wrong with the batch mine was from but it did absolutely nothing for me. I am a firm believer in sticking with what works and had I seen good results from this tren then I would have continued to place future orders for tren through AA. However, since the opposite is true, I will be looking for a different source to fill my tren needs in the future. Thank you again AA for sponsoring this contest and I wish my review could have been more positive.

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you for the review, might i ask what else were you pinning with tren? How long did you run the tren (cycle)? Doses, was it 400mg all through?
    INFO FOR THE NEWBS:
    *OUR SUB-FORUM WHERE YOU CAN LEARN: CLICK HERE!
    *HOW TO BUY GEAR ON ANABOLICAMERA.NET:CLICK HERE!
    *HOW TO GET 30% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER: CLICK HERE!
    *TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP: CLICK HERE!