Napsgear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Free Gear!!! Details inside

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Free Gear!!! Details inside

Cycle Video Logs

Instructions

We are excited to announce that we will be taking video blog submissions on our site from users of our products.

Basically, all you have to do is take a video of you showing off your physique, explaining the progress that you've made and the steps you've taken to get there. Diet, workout regime, cycle use, and upload it to our site.In return, we will reimburse you for the products that you used to accomplish these goals.

Depending on how informative your video log is we will reimburse you up to $800 in the form of products. The minimum reimbursement for a good quality vlog will start at $500. In some cases when the vlog is exceptionally good we will go over $800.

Your video will need to entail three main segments in order to qualify. The first segment should be your views on our site and service. Everything from how you feel about the site's set up and ease of use, ordering process, quality of service, cycle choiceand starting goals. The second segment should entail the details of your cycle choice, training and dieting regime, your starting stats and starting goals, and the effects you felt along the way from our products and any other details/changes concerning your cycle and path that you feel are significant and should be added. The third segment should be discussing the final results of your transformation, such as your current states, your happiness with how it turned out, and the possible plans you have for your next cycle and goals of the future.
    You may upload as many vlogs as you feel are necessary to describe your experience.

Of course, we encourage you to make the video so that your head/face is not shown in it to protect your anonymity. Please take time to make a quality video with clear sound and give details that other users would like to know.
    We reserve the right to reject low quality, non informative submissions, so make them good.

We thank you for choosing us and hope that you'll take the time to participate in this great offer.

Getting strong
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm interested! I have some Geneza's EQ from Naps in my stash, and some ancillaries too...

Would it be OK to add subtitles to the video? I am non-native English speaker and everyone can hear that from my accent - subtitles would make it easier to understand for everyone.