Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Healthy eating blows.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Angry Healthy eating blows.

Free ice cream sundaes at work today, but I will respectfully PASS on the offer, while everyone else in my department stuffs themselves. Not only would all the sugar send me through the roof, the ice cream will probably leave me feeling bloated all afternoon. Besides, I'd feel guilty as hell about eating the extra 1000+ calories.

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

fuck it, you should just eat it!

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Originally posted by Prince
    fuck it, you should just eat it!

We all must make sacrifices to reach our goals. Tomorrow is cheat day, not today.

Rep Points

Originally posted by I Are Baboon

We all must make sacrifices to reach our goals. Tomorrow is cheat day, not today.
    Good for you IAB!!!!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Swearing off coffee, hell
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Not only that but free slurpees at 7-Eleven (because today is 7/11 doh)......
    LOL

Rep Points

My B-day is next week and its going to be very difficult not to want to run out and eat something that I probably shouldn't eat.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

good luck on your b-day!I wish i could be that dedicated to my diet!
    YOU PEOPLE ROCK!
    If your feelin froggy then jump!BITCH

I AINT EVER SCARED!
    ME I'M JUST ME!

INK NOT MINK
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

a week before my b-day I would go low on carbs (under 30) and the day of my b-day I would carb-up! with cake! eventhough I don't really want cake. but then it's tradition you gotta have cake on you'r b-day

Fit Freak
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree JOdi...have a piece of cake on your birthday...not the entire cake...just a small piece...regardless of whether it's carb-up or not...JMO...life will pass you by.....
    Searching for the right balance...

Rep Points

I'm not a big cake eater

I'd rather have something else. Oh and I made it my refeed day!

Mad As Toast

Rep Points

What's a refeed day?
    The statue of Liberty no longer reads "Bring us your tired, your hungry, your huddled masses..."
    Now she's holding a baseball bat and it reads "Bring It On."

Rep Points

An ice cream sundae at work for free...and your cheat day is the next day?

Could you not just flip your cheat days? And if you are a reasonably sized guy...an ice cream sundae is not going to do ANYTHING noticeable at all.

There is one thing to not go out and buy an ice cream sundae...but to avoid a free sundae at work is probably a bit extreme. Unless you are cutting for the stage in the next 8 weeks.

IMO of course

Matthew