Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Glute injection

Thread: Glute injection

Rep Points

Glute injection

I'm on my 9th week of my cycle and have injected in my glute about 10 times or so. I had some pain the first 2 times and then little to none every week following . Yesterday I followed the same protocol I have before and i can barley walk and there is a lot of discomfort I can't even sit or lay on it. What could I have done and what can I do to avoid this next time. What did I do to my self.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You could have hit a nerve. The sciatic nerve is right in there and I know from experience it can HURT.

Is there a knot or lump where you injected?

You likely know already but just the same, watch for a fever or signs of infection.

I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

Rep Points

^^^^ this is most likely what you did bro it should go away with in a week i hope for you it did for me stay towards the top and high on the glute take your thumb and pinky and spread them apart as far as possible take your thumb and place it on your hip bone and where your pinky reaches on your ass inject there but remember stay high bro thats the perfect way to do it !!! like it will look like when yopu say call me to someone but sign it to them bro you know what i mean or like hang 10 bro surffers do lol i surff si i know lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    You could have hit a nerve. The sciatic nerve is right in there and I know from experience it can HURT.

Is there a knot or lump where you injected?

You likely know already but just the same, watch for a fever or signs of infection.
    I injected high so I would miss it and it's to sore to really feel if there is a knot or lump. Could I of went in too far I'm using 1.5 needle

Rep Points

i've pinned my glutes soooo many times brother.....i would't worry too much . Pain will go away in a few days trust me . I did some injections that had me in pain , couldn't sit in my car properly never mind doin' cardio......sometimes if you move the pin slightly that will cause pain , remember to inject slowly . Also i don't go all the way in and try to be as steady as possible . I pinned my left glute yesterday and today is a bit sore ......no big deal . You'll be fine

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by joe 2013 View Post
    i've pinned my glutes soooo many times brother.....i would't worry too much . Pain will go away in a few days trust me . I did some injections that had me in pain , couldn't sit in my car properly never mind doin' cardio......sometimes if you move the pin slightly that will cause pain , remember to inject slowly . Also i don't go all the way in and try to be as steady as possible . I pinned my left glute yesterday and today is a bit sore ......no big deal . You'll be fine
    If had pain before but nothing that was enough to stop me from workin or going to the gym.... Ice it and heat it ?

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

could be the gear, because i have been running the same gear for a while now and i have hit nerves and i have not felt any pain like that for a while. I have in the past where you cant even walk. I pin my quads to and there were times were i couldnt even lift my leg, but a smooth gear could solve this issue.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    could be the gear, because i have been running the same gear for a while now and i have hit nerves and i have not felt any pain like that for a while. I have in the past where you cant even walk. I pin my quads to and there were times were i couldnt even lift my leg, but a smooth gear could solve this issue.
    I noticed a lil more pip toward the end of the vial but I haven't changed gear at all

Rep Points

Starting to get red spots and it's warm

Rep Points

it happens, sometimes you get a bad injection, now if you get a fever and the swelling gets worse, that's a different story, give it a couple days, let hot water beat on it in the shower to get that oil moving

Rep Points

This is why it is important to rotate injection sites!
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ctr10 View Post
    it happens, sometimes you get a bad injection, now if you get a fever and the swelling gets worse, that's a different story, give it a couple days, let hot water beat on it in the shower to get that oil moving
    I have a little fever but swelling seems a tiny bit better

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    This is why it is important to rotate injection sites!
    It's been 2weeks since I hit it last

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jlagrassa333 View Post
    It's been 2weeks since I hit it last

^Yes, but think about how many weeks it would have been if you would have rotated glutes, quads, delts, etc.
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

Warm showers well help it a lot or get those pouches at your pharmacy fill it with hot water n let it rest on your glute.

Also have more injection spots both glutes and delts are more than enough

Rep Points

Ok I'll put delts in the rotation ... Woke up and most of the soreness is in my lower back upper quadrant

Rep Points

Still swollen and pain is in upper quadrant lower back I have antibiotics but I don't know when I know it's time to use them

Rep Points

Glute injection

The only thing I can think of what I did wrong is having bubbles in the syringe and injecting these into muscle..... I really need some more input on antibiotics or if you have been in this situation I know an infection is bad news and now it has me second guessing if I'm doing anything right

Chemically Engineered

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by joe 2013 View Post
    This you more than likely jarred the needle a bit.

As far as the sciatic nerve goes. Very unlikely you hit it. If you had trust me you would no. You would have more than likely blacked out if you hit the sciatic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    This you more than likely jarred the needle a bit.

As far as the sciatic nerve goes. Very unlikely you hit it. If you had trust me you would no. You would have more than likely blacked out if you hit the sciatic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Ok good to know I just am a little scared to hit glutes again cause I don't know what I did wrong. This is day 3 and the pain has only got a Little better

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

take some ibuprofen...800mg....
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    take some ibuprofen...800mg....
    I've been taking flexeral so that's helped ... feels a lot better this morning but still not 100%

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Everything seems to be at about 90percent not exactly sure what did it .. I'm guessing i must of moved the needle or was not stable. Ibuprofen and Benadryl seemed to help the most even more than the flexural did. Still a little weary about doing glutes again cause it put me out of commission this week. What do u guys do that inject ED or EOD when this happens. You must have a lot of spots or some major scar tissue

Rep Points

As others have suggested, I'd probably take a break from glute injections. But also get a lacrosse ball and roll it around the glute slowly in different directions to help break up any scar tissue that might build up. Trust me scar tissue builds up and it can cause sterile abscesses down the line if oil gets trapped or increased soreness and slower absorptions etc. When I say roll the ball, I mean put the ball on the ground or a chair and sit on it carefully and roll it around that way.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jlagrassa333 View Post
    Still swollen and pain is in upper quadrant lower back I have antibiotics but I don't know when I know it's time to use them

Now would be the time to take the antibiotics if you haven't started already. I'm on my second cycle of a Deca/Test C stack. About 4 weeks in the same thing happened to me. My left glute became swollen with red patches, was warm to the touch, and very painful. I figured the injection site was infected, got some 100mg Doxycycline capsules, started taking them as prescribed, and in 2 days all the swelling and heat at the injection site was gone. I continued the course of antibiotics for 10 days and all was well. I couldn't figure out how this happened to me, as I only pin after a hot & soapy shower, use needles and syringes only once, and almost soak the injection site with 80% isopropyl alcohol before injecting. I even wipe the granite surface area down with Lysol before I set things out. S#it happens though.... I hope you feel better bro!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HamHands View Post
    Now would be the time to take the antibiotics if you haven't started already. I'm on my second cycle of a Deca/Test C stack. About 4 weeks in the same thing happened to me. My left glute became swollen with red patches, was warm to the touch, and very painful. I figured the injection site was infected, got some 100mg Doxycycline capsules, started taking them as prescribed, and in 2 days all the swelling and heat at the injection site was gone. I continued the course of antibiotics for 10 days and all was well. I couldn't figure out how this happened to me, as I only pin after a hot & soapy shower, use needles and syringes only once, and almost soak the injection site with 80% isopropyl alcohol before injecting. I even wipe the granite surface area down with Lysol before I set things out. S#it happens though.... I hope you feel better bro!
    ya it got better for me as soon as i took them im on day 3 and i have 3 more days left

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk