Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Glute injection

Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Glute injection

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Glute injection






    I'm on my 9th week of my cycle and have injected in my glute about 10 times or so. I had some pain the first 2 times and then little to none every week following . Yesterday I followed the same protocol I have before and i can barley walk and there is a lot of discomfort I can't even sit or lay on it. What could I have done and what can I do to avoid this next time. What did I do to my self.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    hypno's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Points
    76811688

    You could have hit a nerve. The sciatic nerve is right in there and I know from experience it can HURT.

    Is there a knot or lump where you injected?

    You likely know already but just the same, watch for a fever or signs of infection.



    I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Kirk B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN THE ZONE
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Points
    84926263

    ^^^^ this is most likely what you did bro it should go away with in a week i hope for you it did for me stay towards the top and high on the glute take your thumb and pinky and spread them apart as far as possible take your thumb and place it on your hip bone and where your pinky reaches on your ass inject there but remember stay high bro thats the perfect way to do it !!! like it will look like when yopu say call me to someone but sign it to them bro you know what i mean or like hang 10 bro surffers do lol i surff si i know lol

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Quote Originally Posted by hypno View Post
    You could have hit a nerve. The sciatic nerve is right in there and I know from experience it can HURT.

    Is there a knot or lump where you injected?

    You likely know already but just the same, watch for a fever or signs of infection.
    I injected high so I would miss it and it's to sore to really feel if there is a knot or lump. Could I of went in too far I'm using 1.5 needle



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    switzerland
    Posts
    385
    Rep Points
    63133625

    i've pinned my glutes soooo many times brother.....i would't worry too much . Pain will go away in a few days trust me . I did some injections that had me in pain , couldn't sit in my car properly never mind doin' cardio......sometimes if you move the pin slightly that will cause pain , remember to inject slowly . Also i don't go all the way in and try to be as steady as possible . I pinned my left glute yesterday and today is a bit sore ......no big deal . You'll be fine

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Quote Originally Posted by joe 2013 View Post
    i've pinned my glutes soooo many times brother.....i would't worry too much . Pain will go away in a few days trust me . I did some injections that had me in pain , couldn't sit in my car properly never mind doin' cardio......sometimes if you move the pin slightly that will cause pain , remember to inject slowly . Also i don't go all the way in and try to be as steady as possible . I pinned my left glute yesterday and today is a bit sore ......no big deal . You'll be fine
    If had pain before but nothing that was enough to stop me from workin or going to the gym.... Ice it and heat it ?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP
    jay_steel's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    3,826
    Rep Points
    599571133

    could be the gear, because i have been running the same gear for a while now and i have hit nerves and i have not felt any pain like that for a while. I have in the past where you cant even walk. I pin my quads to and there were times were i couldnt even lift my leg, but a smooth gear could solve this issue.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    could be the gear, because i have been running the same gear for a while now and i have hit nerves and i have not felt any pain like that for a while. I have in the past where you cant even walk. I pin my quads to and there were times were i couldnt even lift my leg, but a smooth gear could solve this issue.
    I noticed a lil more pip toward the end of the vial but I haven't changed gear at all


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Starting to get red spots and it's warm


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Registered User
    ctr10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    2,146
    Rep Points
    1099185121

    it happens, sometimes you get a bad injection, now if you get a fever and the swelling gets worse, that's a different story, give it a couple days, let hot water beat on it in the shower to get that oil moving

  11. #11
    Registered User
    the_predator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Space Between
    Posts
    2,023
    Rep Points
    432751390

    This is why it is important to rotate injection sites!
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Quote Originally Posted by ctr10 View Post
    it happens, sometimes you get a bad injection, now if you get a fever and the swelling gets worse, that's a different story, give it a couple days, let hot water beat on it in the shower to get that oil moving
    I have a little fever but swelling seems a tiny bit better


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    This is why it is important to rotate injection sites!
    It's been 2weeks since I hit it last


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Registered User
    the_predator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A Space Between
    Posts
    2,023
    Rep Points
    432751390

    Quote Originally Posted by jlagrassa333 View Post
    It's been 2weeks since I hit it last


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ^Yes, but think about how many weeks it would have been if you would have rotated glutes, quads, delts, etc.
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

  15. #15
    Registered User
    afg24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    At The Gym
    Posts
    617
    Rep Points
    23128780

    Warm showers well help it a lot or get those pouches at your pharmacy fill it with hot water n let it rest on your glute.

    Also have more injection spots both glutes and delts are more than enough

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Ok I'll put delts in the rotation ... Woke up and most of the soreness is in my lower back upper quadrant


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Still swollen and pain is in upper quadrant lower back I have antibiotics but I don't know when I know it's time to use them


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Glute injection

    The only thing I can think of what I did wrong is having bubbles in the syringe and injecting these into muscle..... I really need some more input on antibiotics or if you have been in this situation I know an infection is bad news and now it has me second guessing if I'm doing anything right


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,500
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by joe 2013 View Post
    i've pinned my glutes soooo many times brother.....i would't worry too much . Pain will go away in a few days trust me . I did some injections that had me in pain , couldn't sit in my car properly never mind doin' cardio......sometimes if you move the pin slightly that will cause pain , remember to inject slowly . Also i don't go all the way in and try to be as steady as possible . I pinned my left glute yesterday and today is a bit sore ......no big deal . You'll be fine
    This you more than likely jarred the needle a bit.

    As far as the sciatic nerve goes. Very unlikely you hit it. If you had trust me you would no. You would have more than likely blacked out if you hit the sciatic.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    This you more than likely jarred the needle a bit.

    As far as the sciatic nerve goes. Very unlikely you hit it. If you had trust me you would no. You would have more than likely blacked out if you hit the sciatic.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Ok good to know I just am a little scared to hit glutes again cause I don't know what I did wrong. This is day 3 and the pain has only got a Little better


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    3,243
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    take some ibuprofen...800mg....
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15






    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  22. #22
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    take some ibuprofen...800mg....
    I've been taking flexeral so that's helped ... feels a lot better this morning but still not 100%

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072

    Everything seems to be at about 90percent not exactly sure what did it .. I'm guessing i must of moved the needle or was not stable. Ibuprofen and Benadryl seemed to help the most even more than the flexural did. Still a little weary about doing glutes again cause it put me out of commission this week. What do u guys do that inject ED or EOD when this happens. You must have a lot of spots or some major scar tissue


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    10

    As others have suggested, I'd probably take a break from glute injections. But also get a lacrosse ball and roll it around the glute slowly in different directions to help break up any scar tissue that might build up. Trust me scar tissue builds up and it can cause sterile abscesses down the line if oil gets trapped or increased soreness and slower absorptions etc. When I say roll the ball, I mean put the ball on the ground or a chair and sit on it carefully and roll it around that way.

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    34
    Rep Points
    2136059

    Quote Originally Posted by jlagrassa333 View Post
    Still swollen and pain is in upper quadrant lower back I have antibiotics but I don't know when I know it's time to use them


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Now would be the time to take the antibiotics if you haven't started already. I'm on my second cycle of a Deca/Test C stack. About 4 weeks in the same thing happened to me. My left glute became swollen with red patches, was warm to the touch, and very painful. I figured the injection site was infected, got some 100mg Doxycycline capsules, started taking them as prescribed, and in 2 days all the swelling and heat at the injection site was gone. I continued the course of antibiotics for 10 days and all was well. I couldn't figure out how this happened to me, as I only pin after a hot & soapy shower, use needles and syringes only once, and almost soak the injection site with 80% isopropyl alcohol before injecting. I even wipe the granite surface area down with Lysol before I set things out. S#it happens though.... I hope you feel better bro!

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    97
    Rep Points
    1150072






    Quote Originally Posted by HamHands View Post
    Now would be the time to take the antibiotics if you haven't started already. I'm on my second cycle of a Deca/Test C stack. About 4 weeks in the same thing happened to me. My left glute became swollen with red patches, was warm to the touch, and very painful. I figured the injection site was infected, got some 100mg Doxycycline capsules, started taking them as prescribed, and in 2 days all the swelling and heat at the injection site was gone. I continued the course of antibiotics for 10 days and all was well. I couldn't figure out how this happened to me, as I only pin after a hot & soapy shower, use needles and syringes only once, and almost soak the injection site with 80% isopropyl alcohol before injecting. I even wipe the granite surface area down with Lysol before I set things out. S#it happens though.... I hope you feel better bro!
    ya it got better for me as soon as i took them im on day 3 and i have 3 more days left


    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. glute pin
    By testodave in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 09:28 PM
  2. glute injection inquiry
    By PappyMason in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 09:33 PM
  3. glute
    By BillyJean69 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 09:59 AM
  4. A Tip For Glute Shots
    By SJ69 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 11:33 AM
  5. Hammy/ glute help.....
    By Cinabonn in forum Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2004, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->