• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

have you done this or know some one who has.....

navtex02

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have any of you or know some one who has pre loaded there rigs for the week to save time... is that even save or can it be done???????

Yes many do it with water based like MT2,HGH, Slin etc. some do it with oil, not me though.

Call me crazy but I LOVE drawing that shit up, watch the bubbles, and then BAM! Every other day! YEH YEH I need therapy! Lol

Call me crazy but I LOVE drawing that shit up, watch the bubbles, and then BAM! Every other day! YEH YEH I need therapy! Lol
^Yeah try "drawing up" everyday with a kid running around. Hell, it's hard enough to get the privacy to inject. So yes, I preload all my stuff, but only for a week at a time. I don't believe 5-6 days sitting is going to eat away a rubber stopper.

shit i remember my first cycle 400 test a week pissed i had to pin 2x a week. It blew my mind that my buddy pinned a few times a day. Then here I am poking my self 8-9 times a day

Yeah I'm gonna try it bc my little boy is always at the door and my gf always needs to u se the damn rr when I'm taking care of business. ..

I do the night before, wake up and im ready to go

-jwgibbons

I dont think you want to preload any thing water based to long . Water based stuff can form bacteria and what not.

^Yeah try "drawing up" everyday with a kid running around. Hell, it's hard enough to get the privacy to inject. So yes, I preload all my stuff, but only for a week at a time. I don't believe 5-6 days sitting is going to eat away a rubber stopper.
Haha, last year my little guy (2yrold) just opens up the bathroom door as I have all my shit sprawled across sink and I was actually right in the middle of pushing into my quad......(was distracting as fuck)...luckily though he came into bathroom he actually listened and walked rt out and even shut door......after that, all injects are first thing in morning......

At 2yrs old he isnt gonna remember any of that....

I believe swfl meant he pre loads and freezes the water based peptides..

Back