• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

uncle z cycle log should I tweak this???

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Am running classic bulk cycle always had great results! Not sure if i should tweak this any ideas?
stats 5,6 190 12% maybe more working out for ten years on and off. 7 cycle

1-14 Sust 250mg/eod 1000mg a week
1-5 Dbol 50mg/ed
1-12 npp 200mg/ew
1-14 AI 12.5mg/eod
1 ? 14 500ui HCG 2x/wk

16 100mg Clomid/ed
17 100mg Clomid/ed
18 75mg Clomid/ed
19 50mg Clomid/ed

Dont forget to check out uncles sales the link will bellow
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/unclez/191403-x-mas-special-time-santas-town.html
Also check uncle blog
http://www.***********/cycle-builder/chinos-sust-blast/

Attachments

• 2013-12-17 12.21.11.jpg
    2013-12-17 12.21.11.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 2013-12-17 12.20.48.jpg
    2013-12-17 12.20.48.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
cruising you hold your gains better and can continue to grow depending how you cruise. When I PCT i get depressed bad and fee like shit in the gym. Only side i have had to cruising is sperm count is nothing and recovery for that will be hard. I will cruise on 200 test and some times 100 deca, deca is a bit extreme and normally a cruise should be only test but im not normal. Then as soon as my bloods are good i blast the shit out of the next cycle.

my personal opinion if you dont want more kids fuck it, or plan on going TRT in the future.

Looks good to me and yes I agree with increasing the NPP 600mg should be a good spot. Only thing missing is Tren Have you ever run it before.

IML Gear Cream!
cruising you hold your gains better and can continue to grow depending how you cruise. When I PCT i get depressed bad and fee like shit in the gym. Only side i have had to cruising is sperm count is nothing and recovery for that will be hard. I will cruise on 200 test and some times 100 deca, deca is a bit extreme and normally a cruise should be only test but im not normal. Then as soon as my bloods are good i blast the shit out of the next cycle.

my personal opinion if you dont want more kids fuck it, or plan on going TRT in the future.

you know what I'm going to give it a try no more kids for me I have too many lol

Ever since I added Tren to my cycle it was love at first sight and I use it for both bulking and Cutting depending on the goals but it has become a staple in my cycles. I have been thinking about leaving it out down the road and go back to my tried and true Test Deca with some EQ Cycle I do miss those cycles.

Only on cut cycle

Back