Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Tren a / test e cycle advise

Rep Points

Tren a / test e cycle advise

24 / 6'3 / 215 lbs / 15% bf

Test E 500mg: weeks 1-8
    Tren A 150mg: weeks 2-6
    Caber 0.5mg Mon/Fri: weeks 2-8
    Arimidex 0.5mg EoD: weeks 1-8

Nolva on deck

PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
    Arimidex .5/.5/.25/.25/.25

Any advise for my friends cycle?

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Test E 500mg: weeks 1-8
    Tren A 150mg: weeks 2-6
    Caber 0.5mg Mon/Fri: weeks 2-8
    Arimidex 0.5mg EoD: weeks 1-8

Are you front loading your Test E? 8 weeks is way to short for a long ester..I would suggest 12 weeks min on any long ester Test.. 14 weeks is ideal..You need to allow ample time for your bloods to build up, by the time this takes effect and your considered ON youll be cutting it short..
    Why weeks 2-8 with the tren ace? 1-8 is also more ideal... Hold off on the caber unless you need it.. Get blood to indicate if you legitimately need it..Most definitely have it on hand if by chance you notice an onset of prolactin/progest..Hold off on the adex as well.. People really dont need to start taking these unless you notice an onset of elevated estro effects... Only way to really be certain and ahead of the game is to get bloods on or around 3-4 weeks in..I would sub the adex with some tamox/nolva, as it enters the blood stream faster and inhibits estro from binding..Adex takes some time to kick in, no doubt that it's stronger but it surely takes a lot longer to take effect, compared to tamoxifen...Nolva should do the job if you need it..

far as your PCT.. drop the adex and use tamox at 40/40/20/20/20.... your clomid is way to high as well.. drop to 100/50/50..

Considering your age, i take it that this is your first rodeo? or your friend that is?!?!?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

IMHO, at 6'3.....I would bump my weight up a bit all natty and lower your bf% a tad first. If not, Vision is on target. But....I don't know your cycle experience and if you have ever ran tren before, much less a cycle. I always also run HCG with a 19nor....especially tren. Caber is always used, but not always needed. To give you more accurate advice, tell us more about your previous cycle experience....especially because you want to run tren, have you ran it before? Have you ran a cycle before? And as for an AI dose (adex), we are all different. Some can get away with .5mg E3D, others need 1mg ED. If you do run the adex all the way through....taper off it during PCT. I switch from adex to aromasin come PCT time. Good luck! Or to your "friend".....lol.

/V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

Rep Points

Thanks for the responses. My friend's done one cycle before of just Test E 500 mg for 8 weeks. Good size and strength gains, but would like to add tren for the cutting effect. Starting tren 2 weeks in cause I heard you should wait for the Test E to start kicking in. I think Aromasin would be better but the source doesn't have it.
    Would it be better to use test prop instead?