• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I have a new favourite Uncle!

g0hardorgohome

Getting strong
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I placed an order a week ago and today the letter was here. Nod bad! It was an international order and I live in a country which is pretty hard to deliver into.

Communication with the man himself and reps was always great.

Packaging was maybe the most discreet I've ever seen. Gear looks clean too.

And inside the Christmas present was these goodies:

2x Sust, 1x EQ, 1xDbol, 1xTamox and 1xHCG

If the gear is good (and from all the feedback I gathered that it IS good), Uncle Z will definitely be one of my 2 go to suppliers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bro ever thought about running log on here to show results and keep yourself motivated

Nice bro ever thought about running log on here to show results and keep yourself motivated
I'm not sure.. Maybe not a proper log but maybe I could do just a training journal at some point!

But I'll definitely let you know how Uncle Z gear works! I'm not sure if I will use the Dbol during this cycle but Sust and EQ will definitely be part of it!

I placed an order a week ago and today the letter was here. Nod bad! It was an international order and I live in a country which is pretty hard to deliver into.

Communication with the man himself and reps was always great.

Packaging was maybe the most discreet I've ever seen. Gear looks clean too.

And inside the Christmas present was these goodies:

2x Sust, 1x EQ, 1xDbol, 1xTamox and 1xHCG

If the gear is good (and from all the feedback I gathered that it IS good), Uncle Z will definitely be one of my 2 go to suppliers.

Looking forward to the updates...

You're going to love Z's products and service!

I've been away for about a year but have ran A LOT of Z's stuff and also done blood work for him to make
sure the products are 100% up to standards and have always been 100% satisfied enough to stand behind all of his products!

Repo :D

Back