• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Guess the body fat thread

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
According to some fancy scale at the gym I am 18% bf - is that accurate?
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 121
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 119
What's your stats bro! You're looking pretty stout.
Standing at 6ft, ectomorph with below average genetics.
Started at 140lbs ripped now I am 210lbs fatty (approx 18% bf :dont:)
My goal is about 220lbs at single digit body fat. About this time last year while on Test, Deca and Sdrol I ended up at 230lbs (lots of fat and water bloat).
I have been experimenting with a lot of different diets and training approaches, still learning to understand how my body works, but I think I am on the right track now.
Next 6 months will determinate whenever I need hire a pro coach or not. Lotta money but could save some time - to be honest I wish I hired one 3 years ago.

Well you're looking great and have definitely put in some hard work. Keep it up brother!

Bump for more replies.

I'm at about 15% so from pics I would say 16-17% but you look good bro....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

15-18 as well but leaning closer to 15 than 18

Looking jacked . Yep , mid teens I would say ? What's your cycle look like ? Maybe Mast would give you a better look now that your BF down . Keep going , Rider.

Yeah about this range. Looking solid!

Edit: coach worth every cent, shop around and ask lots of questions before you commit!

I'd say sub 18. Most people start losing abs at 12. Then again it all depends on how your body holds fat. I know guys with full blown 6 packs that look cut at 15-18. My guess would be 13-15 but like I said...really depends on how your body holds fat and where it likes to store it.

I'd say sub 18. Most people start losing abs at 12. Then again it all depends on how your body holds fat. I know guys with full blown 6 packs that look cut at 15-18. My guess would be 13-15 but like I said...really depends on how your body holds fat and where it likes to store it.

This is so true. At 10% I had abs but very little back definition, a fair amount of lower back fat too. Weird.

IML Gear Cream!
9 site you would be 11-12%...dex scan 16-18%...its hard to tell by pics and no leg pics..as far as we know you have ankles like my grandmother or veins lining them...

Back