• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-test cyp

Don't know anyone who carries it now, but every sponsor should! I love this stuff...one of my favorite steroids. In effects, it is like a super Primo. Similar look, but significantly more size & strength gains. It can be used for any purpose...pre-contest or off-season. Stacks great with all steroids. I would use it over nandrolone, boldenone, or primo every time.

Many preparations have horrible PIP (makes it not worth it, especially if you can't walk...seriously), but this is due to poor production. It does not have to hurt--and shouldn't.

years back i used 100mg/ml 1-test and it was fairly painless
but idk who carries it now

Check AS2

Ive used it and know who has some right now. No pip for me, but then again neither does his test500 or his eq1000 im using.

They are not a source listed here so I will not mention , but its a domestic (US) source and as far as Im concerned the gold standard.

Don't know anyone who carries it now, but every sponsor should! I love this stuff...one of my favorite steroids. In effects, it is like a super Primo. Similar look, but significantly more size & strength gains. It can be used for any purpose...pre-contest or off-season. Stacks great with all steroids. I would use it over nandrolone, boldenone, or primo every time.

Many preparations have horrible PIP (makes it not worth it, especially if you can't walk...seriously), but this is due to poor production. It does not have to hurt--and shouldn't.

If you like Primo then you'd like my boys Primo250 . God damn its not cheap though.

Ive used it and know who has some right now. No pip for me, but then again neither does his test500 or his eq1000 im using.

They are not a source listed here so I will not mention , but its a domestic (US) source and as far as Im concerned the gold standard.

Can you share?

Back