Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

TRT Prescription Testosterone

Rep Points

TRT Prescription Testosterone

I'm 24 years old and I want to try and get TRT prescribed while my T levels are at their absolute lowest. I'm currently running 750mg/wk of a Testosterone Blend 150mg/ml and it consists of Test A 75mg, Test P 50mg and TNE 25mg.

I understand that people think that TRT is ridiculous for a 24 year old but there's more to the story. I'm on parole and my PO was tipped off about my use. With a script, there is nothing he/she can say about it. I don't plan on staying on for life, I just to help get myself out of hot water and maybe cycle again in a few months without paranoia.

1. How long after my last shot should I wait to have my Blood levels tested?

2. Any knowledge on TRT and/or the rate of metabolism on the listed esters would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Unless you go to a anti-aging clinic that is very liberal in the scripts...nobody is gonna give a 24yr old TRT unless your diagnosed with some type of tumor of the hypothalamus or pituitary...or a pre diagnosed case of hypogonadism from youth..

The anti aging clinics are really your best bet......
    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
    BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = s2h10

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

^not really. Just need to go to an endo and have him administer proper bloodwork, and meanwhile complain of all low T symptoms.

They may start u off with androgel or testim script and move u up.

Rep Points

That doesn't answer my questions. How long after my last shot should my T levels be bottomed out enough to have blood drawn?

Rep Points

3 weeks minimum with enanthate or cyp

Rep Points

Give it 2 weeks based on the esters you have used

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JT929 View Post
    That doesn't answer my questions. How long after my last shot should my T levels be bottomed out enough to have blood drawn?
    This will tell you:

PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MinMaxMuscle View Post
    ^not really. Just need to go to an endo and have him administer proper bloodwork, and meanwhile complain of all low T symptoms.

They may start u off with androgel or testim script and move u up.
    good luck with that

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Unless you go to a anti-aging clinic that is very liberal in the scripts...nobody is gonna give a 24yr old TRT unless your diagnosed with some type of tumor of the hypothalamus or pituitary...or a pre diagnosed case of hypogonadism from youth..

This is true. It is really hard getting trt as is. My friend who hardly looks like he works out tested at 170 and they told him he was fine. Then his e2 was sky high. They said that 6 months of clomid should do the trick. A year later he finally gets androgel which does not appear to be doing anything because he is barely at like 200 now lol

Rep Points

I saw my doctor yesterday and complained of all the symptoms of low test and he recommended that I have my T levels checked. I had blood drawn this morning after being off Test for 2 weeks and I'm positive my levels are bottomed out. He said that low test in younger men is not unusual and he usually prescribes Testosterone injections
    He said he'll call me with the results on Monday.

To Be Continued...

Rep Points

Follow Up:

I began this thread seeking advice on how to obtain a TRT prescription. I'm 24 and obviously don't need it but I'm currently on probation (keep your opinions to yourselves) and they began testing me for steroids. Instead of coming off completely, I decided to run short estered testosterone (test suspension, test prop, test ace) and didn't pin when I knew I had to see the probation officer to avoid detection. Needless to say, it was a roller coaster ride letting my test levels drop repeatedly once a month, so I sought out TRT. I used
    PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator to approximate my post cycle testosterone levels and scheduled an appointment with my Family Practitioner to complain of low testosterone symptoms. He recommended that I have my T-levels checked and sure enough, they were very low for my age and he suggested that we start treatment right away.

So for everyone that says that it's impossible to get TRT at 24,

uncle z rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nice

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JT929 View Post
    Follow Up:

I began this thread seeking advice on how to obtain a TRT prescription. I'm 24 and obviously don't need it but I'm currently on probation (keep your opinions to yourselves) and they began testing me for steroids. Instead of coming off completely, I decided to run short estered testosterone (test suspension, test prop, test ace) and didn't pin when I knew I had to see the probation officer to avoid detection. Needless to say, it was a roller coaster ride letting my test levels drop repeatedly once a month, so I sought out TRT. I used
    PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator to approximate my post cycle testosterone levels and scheduled an appointment with my Family Practitioner to complain of low testosterone symptoms. He recommended that I have my T-levels checked and sure enough, they were very low for my age and he suggested that we start treatment right away.

So for everyone that says that it's impossible to get TRT at 24,
    what did the treatment end up being that he prescribed you?

Rep Points

Well. You are the minority in this situation. With an apparently awesome doctor. I am happy for you. I myself would love to have a script.

Rep Points

what did the treatment end up being that he prescribed you?

He prescribed me Test E 200mg EOW.
    200mg EOW may only be a maintenance dose but keep in mind that I simply wanted a script for TRT so that my PO will stay off my back. After my doc confirms my levels are stable, I'm blasting until I have to see him again at which time I'll lower my dose.