Crimson Pharma

New to Crimson and this board

Rep Points

Howdy-
    I'm new to this board as a registered user, and haven't tried Crimson gear yet- That will change fast tho as I've just sent placed my first order. Looking forward to it- I'll keep ya'll posted

Rep Points

How did you order when you cant PM?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonl3872 View Post
    I went to the "how to get a list " sticky, got a list, and went from there- saw nothing on there about needing to pm- I thought that was just for the COD ordering

Rep Points

So a new user and you go straight to buy from a NEW company to the board? Why? You think it is smarter to do that than order from an established company? You do know this stuff is illegal right???

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cjw1 View Post
    I went to the "how to get a list " sticky, got a list, and went from there- saw nothing on there about needing to pm- I thought that was just for the COD ordering
    Yeah no COD option either. I was thinking of doing that because they are new and I have seen tons of new UGLs come and go because they were crap and liars-good luck with your order bro hope it works out

Rep Points

How about- Fuck You; I'm a newb on this board but you can find me on other boards with the same ID- Ive done a little research on this source and they seem legit-price is cheap, I have access to a mass spec resource- so mind yer own fucking business, jerk off

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yeah no COD option either. I was thinking of doing that because they are new and I have seen tons of new UGLs come and go because they were crap and liars-good luck with your order bro hope it works out
    johnson there is no rules that new members can not order from any board. Also Crimson is not a new UGL. You go on professional muscle which is a board that was created for nationally ranked NPC and IFBB guys to get on and communicate with and we are a trusted source on that forum by MANY respectable members that are known web wide. IMF is not Crimsons first Rodeo at all. When it comes down to gear quality they are on the higher end or I wouldnt have even asked him to come over to this board.

In the beginning it was not Crimsons idea to come here. I asked him to take the chance and put up the investment on IMF because yes there has been TONS of shaddy UGL's here, which is why i wanted to bring him here to provide an outstanding service to the members. Crimson knows my loyalty lies with the board and i would never jeperdize my board status on a shaddy UGL. I could have easily made a Crimson Rep login and used that, but i decided to use my name and put my name on his product.

I stand by crimsons quality and speed. So johnson I apologize bro but your missing out on outstanding product line by not trying crimson out. You should place an order you will be surprised.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cjw1 View Post
    Howdy-
    I'm new to this board as a registered user, and haven't tried Crimson gear yet- That will change fast tho as I've just sent placed my first order. Looking forward to it- I'll keep ya'll posted
    get ready to be swoll brotha... and welcome to the site.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

ty for feedback

johnson, i received a pm from you, but don't understand it. We appreciate all feedback, but will not allow drama to be on our forum. If some one has an issue with an order, that's one thing, but we will not allow distractions here. This is not ag. respect us and we will respect you. ty
    FOR AUTO-LIST AND ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL CRIMSONPHARMA@GMAIL.COM

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    johnson there is no rules that new members can not order from any board. Also Crimson is not a new UGL. You go on professional muscle which is a board that was created for nationally ranked NPC and IFBB guys to get on and communicate with and we are a trusted source on that forum by MANY respectable members that are known web wide. IMF is not Crimsons first Rodeo at all. When it comes down to gear quality they are on the higher end or I wouldnt have even asked him to come over to this board.

In the beginning it was not Crimsons idea to come here. I asked him to take the chance and put up the investment on IMF because yes there has been TONS of shaddy UGL's here, which is why i wanted to bring him here to provide an outstanding service to the members. Crimson knows my loyalty lies with the board and i would never jeperdize my board status on a shaddy UGL. I could have easily made a Crimson Rep login and used that, but i decided to use my name and put my name on his product.

I stand by crimsons quality and speed. So johnson I apologize bro but your missing out on outstanding product line by not trying crimson out. You should place an order you will be surprised.
    You just said it-there have been tons of shady UGLs on here. So I get blasted for being a skeptic?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpharma View Post
    ty for feedback

johnson, i received a pm from you, but don't understand it. We appreciate all feedback, but will not allow drama to be on our forum. If some one has an issue with an order, that's one thing, but we will not allow distractions here. This is not ag. respect us and we will respect you. ty
    Not trying to be dramatic. I am asking questions and discussing what communications I have gotten back from you. In my mind doing research on companies before you buy from them is a good idea. Also-being a skeptic when someone offers something NOBODY else does I think is what an intelligent person does. I have had offers from new companies to write reviews in order to get free gear before ever even trying them. So when I see a new member lauding your company I ask questions. In the end if your company proves to be legit then people will buy from you. But if nobody questions anything what is the purpose of the forums then?

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You just said it-there have been tons of shady UGLs on here. So I get blasted for being a skeptic?
    I did not blast you is simply stated that Crimson has given no reason to be distrusted and has provided multiple ways to verify that his is not a scammer. We are all aloud our free opinion in which i respect yours but if you have personal issues or points you would like to make please put it outside of the sponsor thread such as AG, or contact any one of use via E-Mail or PM.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Not trying to be dramatic. I am asking questions and discussing what communications I have gotten back from you. In my mind doing research on companies before you buy from them is a good idea. Also-being a skeptic when someone offers something NOBODY else does I think is what an intelligent person does. I have had offers from new companies to write reviews in order to get free gear before ever even trying them. So when I see a new member lauding your company I ask questions. In the end if your company proves to be legit then people will buy from you. But if nobody questions anything what is the purpose of the forums then?
    if you read through the other forums where I provided references for Crimson you will see that is is respected by some of the largest online vets in bodybuilding. Feel free to conduct as much research as you want and if the time comes we will be happy to take your order.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

you stated we were lying, not exactly what you wrote just now. No interest in the story about what other companies did with you tbh.Good luck and if you ever feel like ordering,please do so

FOR AUTO-LIST AND ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL CRIMSONPHARMA@GMAIL.COM

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpharma View Post
    you stated we were lying, not exactly what you wrote just now. No interest in the story about what other companies did with you tbh.Good luck and if you ever feel like ordering,please do so
    Would love to order. Do you have current instructions?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    if you read through the other forums where I provided references for Crimson you will see that is is respected by some of the largest online vets in bodybuilding. Feel free to conduct as much research as you want and if the time comes we will be happy to take your order.
    How do you have time in the day to have over 3k posts? I appreciate the reference I will look into it.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

How do you have time in the day to have over 3k posts? I appreciate the reference I will look into it.
    please keep everything on topic, there are plenty of members with 1,000's more posts then I. I could be a self made millionaire, business owner, addicted to my cell phone, ect. Doesnt matter. the point is were putting out a high quality product.

Ordering instructions are the same as before, the only difference is if you want to defer payment you must PM one of us in regards to it. I would PM crimson first and if there is not a fast response then contact myself. Only because he is the deciding factor in this. However, remember the defer payment is not 100% guarantee it is up to Crimson. Not stating this is directed towards you johnson.

Rep Points

I'd be fully directing this^ towards Johnson. .. Go kick rocks Johnson. If its something you don't like or doubt, then find another source. Btw, how do you have time to sit here and question a good thing thing by posting a copious amount of BS??