• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cutting on cycle

MasterBill

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how many calories I should be consuming on a cutting cycle, first time cutting with drugs(I've done 4 bulking cycles in the past). I'm 25 yrs old, 5'9 195 15% Bf. I'm trying 2200 calories and I feel like I'm going to die(I've cut on 1700 cals before natural just fine). My cycle is 450mg Test E, 400mg mast E, 300mg primo E, 60mg Anavar, 100mcg T3, ECA. Really struggling to find a balanced calorie intake...I do 2200 cals for a few days then binge on like 7-8k cals in one day so my bf hasn't gone down at all in 3 weeks. Maybe I'll drop the cycle..it's making me too FUCKING hungry, but perhaps 2200 is just too low when running that much gear. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Stay consistent. Start with a baseline. If your not loosing weight then take away a small amount of carbs. Loosing to much weight? Add in some carbs. I usually go by 25g increments.

add a thermo it will supress your diet throughout the day after its takes. and burn fat too... win win

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bro dont add all your compounds at once...start with base test/mast/primo build the cycle work the diet..then add the anavar too..start again decreasing carbs or swap between P+F and C+P meals...when you stop dropping again then add the eca...
Also run t3 all the way along with pyramid 100mcg is not needed!!!
You run a ton of gear down there at once....and also adjust your cardio increa it every week depend on how you respond...

Thanks
tsek0s

Back