NapsGear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Gaining Excess weight

Rep Points

Gaining Excess weight

Excess weight decline is not an simple feat. Numerous hundreds of thousands of individuals all around the globe endeavor fat reduction regimes every day and only a quite tiny percentage of individuals thousands and thousands really see the outcomes they want. In my opinion, persons invest way way too much power concentrating on the thought of ?weight? as the determining factor for benefits with their objectives. This is simply because numerous folks have an in-developed thought that much more pounds is undesirable and considerably less weight is good.
    What do you think about this?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mariko78 View Post
    Excess weight decline is not an simple feat. Numerous hundreds of thousands of individuals all around the globe endeavor fat reduction regimes every day and only a quite tiny percentage of individuals thousands and thousands really see the outcomes they want. In my opinion, persons invest way way too much power concentrating on the thought of ?weight? as the determining factor for benefits with their objectives. This is simply because numerous folks have an in-developed thought that much more pounds is undesirable and considerably less weight is good.
    Aspirin

I use read your post, take two aspirin and go lay down.

Now I take two aspirin before I read you post, two after and go lay down.

Ay Yi Yi...what's next?

Kenny Croxdale

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

That you should consider taking some English classes.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Rep Points

A continued weight gain occurs with pregnancy, whereas a periodic weight gain may occur with menstruation. A rapid weight gain may be a sign of dangerous fluid retention.
    carobd2shop.com

Rep Points

Mariko r u trying to say too many ppl r worried about what the scale says rather than what they look like in the mirror? I feel ppl try to be "lightweight" because men r portrayed to be a skinny Abercrombie/Hollister model, so of course ppl try to go for that look. I remember my friend said he worked at Hollister, he's a good looking dude(no homo), the upper level managers asked him to try out for one of their modeling positions. When he went for the try out the ppl conducting the try out to him to take his shirt off( my friend is 5'10" at like 185ish lbs so not that big but still pretty cut) when he took his shirt off they asked him how much he weighed he told them they looked him straight in the face and said, "Sorry your too muscular and weigh too much to be one of our models." Tell me that aint some bullshit, they want skinny guys with a little bit of toned muscle and thats it.