• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Am I fully recoverd from cycle?

tokijava

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My blood was collected 3 weeks after PCT and today I got the test results. Everything seems normal but my total test was increased to 772 from 576 pre-cycle.
I sure didn't expect it to increase and I don't know what to make of this. Is this normal and can I go ahead with second cycle?

the first cycle was
1 - 4 Dbol 30-40mg ED
1- 12 Test Cyp 500mg 2x 250mg EW
1-12 adex 0.5mg EOD

I didn't think I would recover this fast at 40 especially not using HCG during the cycle. I will use HCG for my second cycle which is Test E and Deca and hopefully I can recover this fast.

My blood was collected 3 weeks after PCT and today I got the test results. Everything seems normal but my total test was increased to 772 from 576 pre-cycle.
I sure didn't expect it to increase and I don't know what to make of this. Is this normal and can I go ahead with second cycle?

the first cycle was
1 - 4 Dbol 30-40mg ED
1- 12 Test Cyp 500mg 2x 250mg EW
1-12 adex 0.5mg EOD
Your blood was collected 3 weeks after finishing PCT or 3 weeks after Starting PCT?

I didn't think I would recover this fast at 40 especially not using HCG during the cycle. I will use HCG for my second cycle which is Test E and Deca and hopefully I can recover this fast.
Deca is a total BITCH on recovery . . . that stuff stays in your system forever suppressing your natural hormone production. If you are coming off completely to PCT, then I would strongly consider substituting NPP instead.

Seriously, man, long recovery . . .

The fact that you are over 200 points higher in total test now compared to before you started your cycle, the number is suspect. I firmly believe your T levels, even after 3 weeks, are still artificially inflated from the PCT you did.
i would of waited at least 6 weeks after PCT to get a more accurate reading.

Awesome results bro i didnt expect to see that increase in you test lvls too...and 3 weeks after finishing the pct seems you recovered really fast...
What pct protocol you folowed?

In my oppinion another thing to look at would be your LH levels , if thats good and your test is good then your set.

IML Gear Cream!
This turned into a "wtf are you using for pct" thread haha. But bro if your bloods are fine 3 weeks post pct then you could probably hit it again.
Or you could give it another month or two. Depends on how aggressive you want to be with your cycles.

Awesome results bro i didnt expect to see that increase in you test lvls too...and 3 weeks after finishing the pct seems you recovered really fast...
What pct protocol you folowed?

Here it is

100 clomid/25 aromasin
75 clomid/25 aromasin
50 clomid/12.5 aromasin
50 clomid/12.5 aromasin

Ha! Deca? Fast recovery? That stuff will not even be out of your system to let recovery begin at 3 weeks after PCT. Six month recovery with Deca, minimum. Try NPP instead.

Back