Purchase Peptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

HCP exemestane the real deal!

Rep Points

HCP exemestane the real deal!

Just received my exemestane yesterday, fast shipping and easy buying process. So I took my first dose last night, ONLY 6.25mg. Within 20 minutes my throat was hoarse, tight/burning chest, hot flashes and literly fell asleep in seconds I was so groggy. At first I blamed HCP, thought it may have been the suspension they used, it does have a bad taste. Took another dose today and same thing, along with a horrible headache. I decided to look up exemestane side effects on web MD and they basically gave my exact symptoms verbatim. To me that says this stuff is without a doubt legit, and if anything overly dosed(not an accusation). At 6.25 mg I got exact and specific exemestane sides. I guess my body just doesn't react well. I will be purchasing some arimidex from them and giving that a try. For a second I was cursing them because I thought it was their product giving me those sides, turns out its BECAUSE their stuff is legit and I coudn't be happier, except the fact I have 60ml of exemestane I can't use and out 50$.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    Just received my exemestane yesterday, fast shipping and easy buying process. So I took my first dose last night, ONLY 6.25mg. Within 20 minutes my throat was hoarse, tight/burning chest, hot flashes and literly fell asleep in seconds I was so groggy. At first I blamed HCP, thought it may have been the suspension they used, it does have a bad taste. Took another dose today and same thing, along with a horrible headache. I decided to look up exemestane side effects on web MD and they basically gave my exact symptoms verbatim. To me that says this stuff is without a doubt legit, and if anything overly dosed(not an accusation). At 6.25 mg I got exact and specific exemestane sides. I guess my body just doesn't react well. I will be purchasing some arimidex from them and giving that a try. For a second I was cursing them because I thought it was their product giving me those sides, turns out its BECAUSE their stuff is legit and I coudn't be happier, except the fact I have 60ml of exemestane I can't use and out 50$.

Thanks and sorry.
    Save 20% with code IML20

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HardcorePeptides View Post
    Thanks and sorry.
    Lmao. That could not have been any simpler yet hilarious at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk