• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Aussie Xmas!

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Shove your blizzard and snow storms up your collective arses Northern Hemisphere!

aussiexmas560.jpg

Lyn_AnAussieXmas.png

IMG_6357.JPG

image.png

merry chrimbo Captn !

you ever seen snow bro ?
(not the gay white rapper)

ejeva6am.jpg

Chk out the prawn pyramid!

Merry Christmas Captn'.

P.S. it's 72 degrees here today so fuck off. :-D

am i the only one that wants to punch a kangaroo ?

............Aussie Santa cops a 'Merry Merry Merry Xmas Feel'............
24p9n44.jpg

am i the only one that wants to punch a kangaroo ?

dude, a large male red roo could stand 6'7 and weigh in around 200 pounds, might not seem huge but his rear legs can carry him around 35 miles an hour, each hop around 25 feet and being able to jump over a 6ft fence......u punch him and he will drop back onto his tail and use his rear legs to turn what was once ur rib cage into bone chips......

roos here in the swamps kill even the toughest pig/hunting dogs, they pin them under water and drown them...

use a shotgun!!!

Last edited:
Merry Xmas Griff!

dude, a large male red roo could stand 6'7 and weigh in around 200 pounds, might not seem huge but his rear legs can carry him around 35 miles an hour, each hop around 25 feet and being able to jump over a 6ft fence ...

^knows alot about male roos...
:fuckdog:

Merry xmas spunksuckers x

I agree Capt'n the snow does get old after a while, but for some odd reason in the Northeast it is 70 degrees today, Merry Christmas!!!!!

I might wear my special sock!

Back