IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Duck Dynasty and A-E

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Duck Dynasty and A-E

So who thinks the Robertsons will bail from A-E and go to a different network

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It could be possible if other networks let them get a little crazier and I'm sure the money may be right

Rep Points

Duck Dynasty IS A&E. IMO this is a media scandal.. He crossed the line-- no doubt, but Freedom Of Speech has nothing to do with anything. You can't say scriptures out of the bible and bash gays and blacks then pretend there will be no Freedom Of Speech pushback from the gay community! I mean did anyone think A&E didn't know this guy was a bigot? Plus.. We don't know WTF the contract dictates regarding these type of statements-- even if they were quoted from the bible. Besides, who gives a fuck? I have better things to do with my family than to get caught up in the myriad of BS!!!

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
    So who thinks the Robertsons will bail from A-E and go to a different network
    Congratulations on being led by the nose to a non-issue created by the media. There are far more important things going on than a tv show.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

Peelosopher

Rep Points

Are we really using an elderly reality show star made famous for his lack of class as our moral compass nowadays? He's a Bible belt southern grandpa; we really shouldn't be that shocked that he's anti gay. If he were the leader of LGBT or the president of the US then it might rustel a few of my jimmies, but he has the right to free speech and to have the very opinion I would expect him to have. Current status: no jimmies rustlled.

Rep Points

a&e executives are dumb .all they had to do is put out a statement saying they don't agree with his views. now they backed themselves into a corner, morons. I hope they do leave a&e and find another network.
    -S-

Rep Points

The best part of all of it, is those who supposedly want tolerance for all are using nothing but derogatory words about Phil.

Rep Points

They made their money off of calls and hunting gear. The people who buy their goods will continue to buy their goods. Losing the show wouldn't cost them a dime.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sorry, but that classless phuqer isn't a celebrity. And phuq a&e for trying to pass him of as such...

perverted form of reality if you ask me !

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

no one has said boo about him saying by 20 a woman is too old to marry... that you need to get em at 15 or 16. the guy is funny and has an old southern man's mindset. no big shock, nothing to see but you can't blame a&e for distancing themselves... also there's this

Pumping Irony: "Duck Dynasty" Creator Scott Gurney Starred in "The Fluffer" - World of Wonder

the creator of duck dynasty was the star of Fluffer.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Like the show or not, you gotta admit this guy makes valid points.

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

"Land of gullible retards" I love it! It's so true.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

Rep Points

Personally as a guy thats been a duck hunter for over 15yrs I fucking hate that show. Ppl constantly ask me when im out puttin gas in my duck boat at 5 a.m. " hey I bet u like duck dynasty?"
    No I hate that show and anyone that watches it. Now stop staring and dont talk to me. Their old show on the outdoor channel that they actually hunted ducks on wasnt bad. Now we get guys who think that cause they've watched duck dynasty they know how to duck hunt and all they do is get in the damn way

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Why does anyone care what this dude thinks or what is happening wrt it? He's entitled to his opinion and if his employer feels his opinion doesn't meet their standard it's their right to do whatever. IMO, the problem isn't that he voiced his opinion, it's that most people watch too much TV and idolize people they shouldn't.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Rep Points

I'm starting a Duck Dynasty church and you're all welcome to join...except the faggots. People need to accept the teachings of Duck Dynasty and recognize Phil Robertson as their lord and savoir. The communist media has crucified Phil but the prophecy of Willie states he will be resurrected. The first 20 in the door will receive a free Duck Dynasty brand summer sausage. Please, don't stick your complimentary summer sausage it in another man's anus. Phil bless you.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

nice photo shop pictures

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I am pissed off because how will i live with out watching Si every week.

When it comes down to it, it is reality TV not a hunting show, its corny as shit, but funny non the less. I would rather spend my night watching an hour of this then watch other shows like honey boo boo, 16 and prego, and ect. Its just a cool show to put on before bed and fall asleep after. One of my fav shows and I dont watch that much TV. I dont watch it to learn how to shoot or hunt. I watch it to see whats going to come out of SI's mouth next.

he may have been out of context with what he said, but i laughed my ass off. The shitty part is you take any liberal celebrity that talks about being pro gay and supports gay rights they would never lose there show or job. You take the opposite and now they are a hateful bigot. Everyone has the right to their own opinion in life period. If he was conducting a violent protest or encouraging violence on homosexuals then there is a problem, but I have a few friends that are gay lesbians that though that shit was funny. People are just to uptight.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jay_steel View Post
    You take the opposite and now they are a hateful bigot.
    The opposite of a hateful bigot is not a hateful bigot so yeah it makes that someone promoting the opposite of something perceived as bigoted isn't going to lose their job.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    Why does anyone care what this dude thinks or what is happening wrt it? He's entitled to his opinion and if his employer feels his opinion doesn't meet their standard it's their right to do whatever. IMO, the problem isn't that he voiced his opinion, it's that most people watch too much TV and idolize people they shouldn't.
    when you are wealthy in the US AND on tv, you are put up on a pedestal and deemed to be better than those that are not. It's a perfect example of how worshiping wealth has destroyed our society here.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fuck the duck dynasty people for being dumb redneck hillbillies, and for dumming down TV more than it already is.
    Fuck homos and white nights for giving a fuck what redneck hillbilly trash have to say about them. If you don't like it, then don't fucking watch it.
    Fuck A & E for giving a fuck what homos and white knights think about the remarks made by dumb red neck hillbilly trash on their stupid fucking TV show, since homos aren't the target demographic for that stupid fucking show anyway.

The Robertsons aren't role models. They aren't public leaders. Their are reality TV trash. Anybody who gives a fuck what they say should be publicly beaten for lowing the collective IQ of the human species.
    Fucking Determined!

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Oh, and one other thing. If you watch Duck Dynasty, you are gayer than a a faggot.
    Fucking Determined!

Rep Points

^^^^

I actually like that rant.

Well done sir.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Congratulations on being led by the nose to a non-issue created by the media. There are far more important things going on than a tv show.

You mean stuff like that Cunt president health care that Fuks everyone that kind of stuff.

Rep Points

my guess is that the people who watch that show are either in full agreement with him or aren't surprised at all with his statements.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
    You mean stuff like that Cunt president health care that Fuks everyone that kind of stuff.
    While you were sleeping, congress extended the president's power to indefinitely detain US citizens without due process. While you were more worried about your favorite TV show your rights were getting murdered.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post

This is where every one that is a non christian has it twisted up. The issue is not helping the poor that we are against its enabling them and not helping them. Tell me how successful welfare has been to help the poor get out of being poor? Tell me how many of them have left the lower class and is no longer dependant on the gov't? The current welfare system only puts them in a place where it is impossible to climb out of and enables them to stay in that system or class. Enlighten me how a mother of 6 that is unemployeed can make 7,500 $ a month and have no intentions to better her life and setting her children up to the same path? I have said this before many times how my step father works in juvinille probation and its sad when he sees a mother of 6 with 6 different baby daddies and more then half her kids have felonies by the age of 11. The liberals depend on the poor for votes, they have no desire to help them get out of their current situation. The more they are dependant on the gov't the more votes are going to be generated by the liberals.

Please tell me what policies liberals have put in place that ACTUALLY help the poor because i will tell you this it is not healthcare. What has Obama done to improve the lives of the poor? After how many years are we still a nation with an unemployeement issue? With wage issues? What has he done? Both liberals and conservatives none of them are out for anything but them selves with politics.

Conservatives never condemned birth control they just do not believe its the gov't responsibility to pay for it for people and abortion is not birthcontrol. If your man enough to have sex then your man enough to take care of a child. Its called responsibility. Now if your raped or your life is in danger thats two different things.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post

What verse did Jesus say to pass legislation regarding helping the poor, sick and elderly?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast