Divine Nutrition

Divine Nutrition Protein Review!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Divine Nutrition Protein Review!

Thank you divine for the samples, will be posting back asap with a review on the product.
    DieselJimmy is crazy for this dulce de leche so let's see what y'all are working with

thanks again more to come soon!!!

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Mmmm

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Alright here we go I will judge the Divine Protein samples I received (both the natural and classic blends) based on the following factors.

• Mixability: This is the product's ability to mix and dissolve thoroughly with consideration given to clumps, foam, and stickiness.
    • Taste: Factors considered in this category are how well the product mimics its flavor, chemical or other after tastes, and balance of sweetness.
    • Texture: Product will be judged here based on the nature of the product, whether it is supposed to be like juice or like a shake; thick and creamy or watery and thin. Also considered in this section are graininess as well as clumps and foam if applicable.
    • Profile: This refers to the nutrition label of the product including the amino acid profile also.
    • Overall: This is the sum of all the previous factors.

Mixability: 5/5
      Taste: 4/5
      Texture: 4/5
      Profile: 5/5
      Overall: 18/20

Thoughts: I can now honestly say is one of my personal favorite protein powders. This protein dissolves so easily it's unreal. I didn't even use the blender ball in my shaker cup I just swooshed it around a little bit and boom it was good to go! I enjoyed the chocolate more than the dulce de leche taste wise, but they are both top notch-there is no sub par flavoring over here. Right now I would easily recommend the chocolate flavor to anybody. Both display a great, smooth, natural flavor. No chemical or chalky taste some other powders are notorious for. The powder mixes up not too thick but not too thin either-very good viscosity. I hate some powders where you can only use little fluid or it will taste like flavored water. None of that over here, the flavoring is strong but not overpowering-and when you drink it, it just feels healthy and very tasty, what more can you ask for? Next up is the amino acid profile. This is important to me that they would include this on their product(some companies chose not too but apparently Divine has nothing to hide), as most brands don't and some have been caught/are believed to amino spike their protein powders to produce false nutrition label claims. Divine Nutrition's products on the other hand, have an amazing profile that checks out just right. No fillers being used here and I believe how many grams of protein it claims is how many grams of protein you're getting. This in my opinion solidifies this protein powder as a high quality product. Also look at the ingredients on the label of the natural dulce de leche. ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS. The natural blend has NO artificial colors or flavors, chemicals, dextrose(compared the the classic blend which does),sugar, or trans fat. That's pretty awesome, and should make this a must-buy for all you health nuts out there.

Thank you Divine Nutrition again for giving me this opportunity, I will be jumping all over your buy 2 get 1 free sale and I suggest others do also.
      Vanilla Peanut Butter Isolate here I come

http://www.divinenutritionproducts.com/index.php?p=home

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Just placed my Divine Nutrition buy 2 get 1 free order, when are you going to get yours???

BOARD REP

Rep Points

two vanilla peanut butter's and one chocolate de leche, will post up when they arrive - loving all the unique flavor options these guys produce
    Divine Nutrition 40% Off Coupon Code = HeyMrWaters

http://www.divinenutritionproducts.c...ate.php?id=102
    ^use my link when ordering

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrWaters View Post
    two vanilla peanut butter's and one chocolate de leche, will post up when they arrive - loving all the unique flavor options these guys produce

Freaking delicious. I'm never going back to any other protein powder..everything else seems so subpar now haha.
    Divine Nutrition 40% Off Coupon Code = HeyMrWaters

http://www.divinenutritionproducts.c...ate.php?id=102
    ^use my link when ordering

Rep Points

wow very cool brotha thanks!