Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Home steroids lab testing! real rela interested!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Home steroids lab testing! real rela interested!

Video demonstrating how to detect steroids at home with test kit.

did any guys try it jet..i see some forums and on one forum i see some well know brand as fake!

wp

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm trying it out on yours right now...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Legend pharma rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nice!
    Power of Legend!!

Rep Points

Wow if this proves legit... going to change quite a bit of dealings.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    i'm trying it out on yours right now...

This message was sent by me!!!!!
    fantastic! Please do it on all products and post results here!!!!

Rep Points

Cant wait to see results from all the different labs we have on this fourm.

This is really gona break and make some For those that are scammers don't be surprised if you don't receive your packages and them not replying back to emails. For those loyal ones you already know whats up!!

Rep Points

Bro I would be surprised if they allow the results to be posted.

Rep Points

Google some results im shocked so far in what ive seen if its the truth fuck

80's lame knowledge
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    fantastic! Please do it on all products and post results here!!!!
    Ha Ha - The 30 pounds on your AP tells me all I need to know . Old school Sust - Deca - Dbol
    If you ain't cheating, your just not tryin !

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA Rider View Post
    Ha Ha - The 30 pounds on your AP tells me all I need to know . Old school Sust - Deca - Dbol

i am 100% in all products i sale in my shop,so please all do lab tests and post it.. good gear make always good advertise!

Rep Points

i am 100% in all products i sale in my shop,so please all do lab tests and post it.. good gear make always good advertise!
    I have never had a single issue with any WP products. It is the most reliable lab I have used. I have used a bunch of AP stuff...and also some new BD stuff...all of it has been great.

WP is one of the very few labs I trust.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I have never had a single issue with any WP products. It is the most reliable lab I have used. I have used a bunch of AP stuff...and also some new BD stuff...all of it has been great.

I am loving all their stuff! Smooth even through a 29g slin pin! WP is English challenged but has great gear!
    Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for honest reviews!
    little more expensive,But you always know what you inject into body..we all have only 1 body! when its come to inject something in body,here its not a joke!

Rep Points

little more expensive,But you always know what you inject into body..we all have only 1 body! when its come to
    inject something in body,here its not a joke!
    Can you private msg me pls

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    Can you private msg me pls
    sorry i dont want that anybody got mad on me..but...some meds that guys reps and say good,now show its total fake! well know UGL brands!

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

WP gear has been 100% legit and no pip either
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin it Green.

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I will second that HFO3...

?This message was sent using true power!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    WP gear has been 100% legit and no pip either

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sneedham View Post
    I will second that HFO3...

Rep Points

little more expensive,But you always know what you inject into body..we all have only 1 body! when its come to inject something in body,here its not a joke!
    When I recieve products, even when recieving gear from labs with good reputations, the thought always runs through my head as to whether or not the gear contains the proper hormone in the correct dosages. I never worry about that when I recieve something from you. The other day, when I was checking to see what gear I had left, I seperated everything into 2 different piles--one contained only UGL made stuff, while the other contained pharm-grade and WP gear. The fact that the WP gear was the only non-script product I included in my pharm-grade pile shows how I feel about it. In addition, I had forgotten how much UGL gear either contained some type of particulate or residue. Of course, there was none of this to be found in the WP stuff.

I just threw out 2 vials of tren enth because they both had white creamy looking shit floating in them. I didn't see it when I first recieved them 6+ months ago because it had been thoroughly dispersed in the oil as a result of being moved around, but once the vials had a chance to sit for a while, all that nastly shit settled to the bottom. It also happened to come from a sponsor on this site, as well.

By the way, I ended up using some of that BD d-bol from your shop and it was great stuff--far better than the last d-bol I used, which was shit.

It's true that some people complain about the price of WP gear, but the truth is that many WP products can be found at good prices, especially during a sale. Each bottle averaged out to only $53 a vial with one sale you had, which is only a few more dollars per vial than your typical UGL. If more guys would pay attention to your sales and actually take a second to do the math, they would realize that often, your gear is fairly comparable to other UGL products in terms if price. I would pay an extra $10 a vial any day of the week to use WP gear instead of half the garbage that is being sold out there today. It doesn't matter how cheap a UGL's gear is if it is either bunk, severely under-dosed, or causes an infection...and in my case, I won't use gear that causes anything other than mild PIP (preferably none). I am always hearing people say how bad the PIP is with some UGL products--I would never use shit like that.

When I see labs adding tons of BA to their products their oils, it makes me wonder why. Clean, properly forumated gear does not require a ton of alcohol, so why add it? Are they trying to ensure their dirty-ass gear doesn't cause an infection? That's what it seems like to me, anyway.

Having to throw away that tren pissed me off and sent me into a bit of a rant, but fortunately, I still had one vial of AP tren ace left, which I just injected a minute ago.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10

BOARD REP

Rep Points

When I recieve products, even when recieving gear from labs with good reputations, the thought always runs through my head as to whether or not the gear contains the proper hormone in the correct dosages. I never worry about that when I recieve something from you. The other day, when I was checking to see what gear I had left, I seperated everything into 2 different piles--one contained only UGL made stuff, while the other contained pharm-grade and WP gear. The fact that the WP gear was the only non-script product I included in my pharm-grade pile shows how I feel about it. In addition, I had forgotten how much UGL gear either contained some type of particulate or residue. Of course, there was none of this to be found in the WP stuff.

I just threw out 2 vials of tren enth because they both had white creamy looking shit floating in them. I didn't see it when I first recieved them 6+ months ago because it had been thoroughly dispersed in the oil as a result of being moved around, but once the vials had a chance to sit for a while, all that nastly shit settled to the bottom. It also happened to come from a sponsor on this site, as well.

By the way, I ended up using some of that BD d-bol from your shop and it was great stuff--far better than the last d-bol I used, which was shit.

It's true that some people complain about the price of WP gear, but the truth is that many WP products can be found at good prices, especially during a sale. Each bottle averaged out to only $53 a vial with one sale you had, which is only a few more dollars per vial than your typical UGL. If more guys would pay attention to your sales and actually take a second to do the math, they would realize that often, your gear is fairly comparable to other UGL products in terms if price. I would pay an extra $10 a vial any day of the week to use WP gear instead of half the garbage that is being sold out there today. It doesn't matter how cheap a UGL's gear is if it is either bunk, severely under-dosed, or causes an infection...and in my case, I won't use gear that causes anything other than mild PIP (preferably none). I am always hearing people say how bad the PIP is with some UGL products--I would never use shit like that.

When I see labs adding tons of BA to their products their oils, it makes me wonder why. Clean, properly forumated gear does not require a ton of alcohol, so why add it? Are they trying to ensure their dirty-ass gear doesn't cause an infection? That's what it seems like to me, anyway.

Having to throw away that tren pissed me off and sent me into a bit of a rant, but fortunately, I still had one vial of AP tren ace left, which I just injected a minute ago.

yes its true most ugls add too much BA just to make gear more "pure" from bacteria..but its all shit..
    but with BA they cant kill methals in gear that you inject into body and that metals are best to get cancer and other healthy problems one day.

Rep Points

I have had a lot of gear over the years and I have learnt never trust any lab.

Recently I bought good tren, good bold, I was suprised so I went for rest and another surprise

pimonbolan fake, masteron fake

so I could not resist when I saw this test kit on other forums a few weeks ago to buy one

it is really nice toy no more injecting shit

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I have had a lot of gear over the years and I have learnt never trust any lab.

Recently I bought good tren, good bold, I was suprised so I went for rest and another surprise

pimonbolan fake, masteron fake

so I could not resist when I saw this test kit on other forums a few weeks ago to buy one

it is really nice toy no more injecting shit

Wow,really not nice to hear you got only fakes all the time!
    i never use fake ..
    yes try this kits,you will love it..
    its great money invest to have this testing kits at home and they are not expensive at all!

Rep Points

When I recieve products, even when recievin
    g gear from labs with good reputations, the thought always runs through my head as to whether or not the gear contains the proper hormone in the correct dosages. I never worry about that when I recieve something from you. The other day, when I was checking to see what gear I had left, I seperated everything into 2 different piles--one contained only UGL made stuff, while the other contained pharm-grade and WP gear. The fact that the WP gear was the only non-script product I included in my pharm-grade pile shows how I feel about it. In addition, I had forgotten how much UGL gear either contained some type of particulate or residue. Of course, there was none of this to be found in the WP stuff.

Wow straight from the heart brotha I can tell how amaizng WP and his service and gear is ill be pulling the trigger real soon. Thanks for your honesty im sure other's feel the same

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    Wow straight from the heart brotha I can tell how amaizng WP and his service and gear is ill be pulling the trigger real soon. Thanks for your honesty im sure other's feel the same

i do my best to make all my customers always happy!