AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Do it yourself!

Thread: Do it yourself!

Rep Points

Do it yourself!

Hey army so I am across this on the anabolic fourm discussion and had to share it. Perfect and cheap way to test any type of AAS in your home.

We get plenty of newbies asking if AMA is legit or some fuckers saying AMA is full of shit and under dosed or whatever the scenario is.

Well now you can find out for urself. The Regular crew already know that AMA provides top quality gear with the best service around. If there's any doubt in any one this test will prove it! GO AHEAD AND LET'S SEE THOSE NUMBERS SHOW WHY AMA IS #1

Video demonstrating how to detect steroids at home with test kit.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I stumbled across it myself. I have my doubts about this test. If it is legit, then why has only one company or person been the only one to capitalize on the product and why has there never been talk about this test previously? Also the kit is only $250 and breaks down to only $6 a test, really? IDK man, I have my doubts. I have an old friend that works for a certain company that tests and creates various drugs including hormones. I plan on showing him this and getting his thoughts on it and possibly buying a kit to send him. It just doesn't add up to me, personally. It's odd to me that all of a sudden this product just popped up out of nowhere and people in the industries don't even know about it.

Rep Points

Innovative products arrive and change an industry... It happens
    Is this the real deal or a bogus get money scheme type product someone came out with... Well time and testing will tell.
    However, if it is legit it will be a game changer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Either way still have yet to see a bad lab from anything AMA sells including my own they are top notch products I'll just save that money for the next cycle lol.

Rep Points

I did it myself

I did it myself. I tested AMA gear at home by doing AMA cyp - eq - var for a couple weeks and my strength went thru the roof and I put on good lean mass , just like its supposed to do. So for all u guys that are not sure , they got the best gear I have ever seen. I have been running their gear or awhile and never had potency issues. So like Sherk said , spend that $250 on a good cycle.

Rep Points

I mean spend that 250 on a good cycle like jtip1810 said . Sorry for the misquote .

BOARD REP

Rep Points

That money can be used for better things,like ama gear

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The kits are pretty sketchy. Amazing that only one company sells a kit like this??? lol. I think mass spec is just a tiny bit more reliable. But im sure whoever came up with the idea is gonna make a killing LMAO. Wish I would have come up with the idea. Would have been a great Christmas!!!

Rep Points

I'm with Pit, 1st off know one knows how accurate these things are and 2nd we don't have a clue on the environment these were tested in. For that matter if you didn't see the test conducted then who knows if the post are even true I can tell everyone I did this test and any lab passed or failed no real proof just my word. I ran AMA test e and mast e just finished PCT my labs during week 7 showed that I had the real deal but there is a report out there that AMA mast p failed twice that is enough for me to be a skeptic. Carry on AMA in my opinion your a top notch organization!!!

Rep Points

While I agree with the above guys, I wish I had the technological know-how to make a DIY @ Home blood test.

Patent that shit, and put all the OTC Test-Booster's outta business... or just wait for one of them to buy me out.

Best test booster - enanthate!