• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Love + Love Part II

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Beloved-Couple-03-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-04-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-05-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-10-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-09-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-07-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-01-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-12-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-13-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-16-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-20-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-21-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-19-washingbrain.net.jpg

Beloved-Couple-17-washingbrain.net.jpg

........'she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch' [hoping for his sake]

Beloved-Couple-04-washingbrain.net.jpg

...............my fav ..............

Hahaha. call me vain, but that's nasty, and the morbidly obese tend to omit a smell of sour milk.

I am curious about the FUPA situation. I want to know how much that shit weighs, if he has to lift it up(confident he does as it's an obvious obstruction to the vaginal area) the ergonomics of the situation are intriguing in a stomach turning years of therapy way

Negged!

IML Gear Cream!
I am curious about the FUPA situation. I want to know how much that shit weighs, if he has to lift it up(confident he does as it's an obvious obstruction to the vaginal area) the ergonomics of the situation are intriguing in a stomach turning years of therapy way
That is what anal is for! If that don't work out then the belly button is a viable option

waiting to be a rebound.... literally rebound off that hoes belly. It would be like a bouncy house without the rental fee

half you fuckers on here would hit it haha..................... so how much money does she have ? :callme:

that's just insane. with 50 brazillian (old gw joke) young babes out there that are NOT that hard to get in bed wtf is going on with stuff like this? or guys chasing old broads? is it really that hard to find hot tail? it can't be.

that's just insane. with 50 brazillian (old gw joke) young babes out there that are NOT that hard to get in bed wtf is going on with stuff like this? or guys chasing old broads? is it really that hard to find hot tail? it can't be.
^Come on LW, you lived in this world long enough to know that pussy=power(old, fat, young, skinny, etc) and dick=dick(nothing)

I think Mrs Sil is a sweet lady who has tamed The Beast

^ priceless captn :roflmao:

no negging me please Sil !!!

hes dating her for support.........with her in the house u couldnt buy a carb with a $100 note.....keeps his diet uber clean!

It's not love, it's a fetish.

IML Gear Cream!
^^x2..there's a category of men who are fetish for fat chicks

Feederism
An underground sexual fetish which involves one partner (the feeder) feeding the other, both to obtain sexual arousal and to encourage weight gain in the feedee. Feederism can vary in nature, from a consensual act between two people who mutually appreciate a larger body type, to non-consensual abuse, which may involve force-feeding and bondage and is undertaken with the intention of fattening up the feedee to the point of immobility and total dependence. The weight gained can also vary froma few pounds to hundreds, whilst some feeder relationships are not undertaken with the purpose of weight gain at all but for the enjoyment of food in an intimate context.

Lolz! I suspect LittleWing is a feeder!

daddy issues!! :ohyeah:

Gives new meaning to the word "Hogging"

The fat fetish goes both ways. Unless they use a turkey baster she isn't getting pregnant. That dude needs to sit to piss because there's no way he's getting dick out past his pubes even with a full-on chubbie.

....A pretty chick for sure..

Strange_love_09.jpg

...so maybe the dude is hung ...

I3K0u.jpg

Maybe, but that's still a lot of fat he'd need to poke through. He might be able to get the tip to poke out if he were related to John Holmes.

Back