Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

FLEXERIL? (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

FLEXERIL? (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride)

Anyone know where to get legit Flexeril? A really good friend is having some muscle tightness and spasms. Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine Hcl) Drug Information: Description, User Reviews, Drug Side Effects, Interactions - Prescribing Information at RxList

Thanks!

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    International (outside the USA) Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Other Meds - 1MEXGEAR

This page has soma and tramadol. May be good alternatives. The soma is a stronger muscle relaxer and tramadol is a good noon narcotic pain reliever.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Although neither is technically a narcotic, both Soma and Tramadol can be nasty as far withdrawals if used for longer periods. Flexeril isn't as strong but is much safer as far as that goes. I like flexeril as i get some really good sleep when using it as well. Not sure other than an MD where to get any though but it shouldn't be too difficult to get an Rx for it as it isn't considered to be a drug of abuse.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You can get flexeril fairly easy from doctors. My wife is prescribed it daily. I can ask her in the am what she told the Dr.

Rep Points

If you are going the doctor route you can tell them exactly what's wrong and that it is making sleeping difficult. Also mention that Naproxen, Ibuprofen and Asprin aren't doing the job fully.

In addition, check the PM from me

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i ask my friend for you...so give me 2-3 days.and you will get answer!

Rep Points

I've got a full bottle Soma I could potentially part with. PM if interested.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

BlackstoneLabs 10% Discount Code: Mike10

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dave 236 View Post
    Although neither is technically a narcotic, both Soma and Tramadol can be nasty as far withdrawals if used for longer periods. Flexeril isn't as strong but is much safer as far as that goes. I like flexeril as i get some really good sleep when using it as well. Not sure other than an MD where to get any though but it shouldn't be too difficult to get an Rx for it as it isn't considered to be a drug of abuse.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Your correct about Tramadol having some withdrawal symptoms if stopped abruptly, Soma on the other hand has zero withdrawal symptoms. I've taken 3 a day for 3 months strait and stopped taking it cold turkey for months without any withdrawal symptoms. Flexeril is WAY stronger than Soma. In fact, two 10mg tablets of Flexeril will put me to sleep for about 10 hours strait; and makes it nearly impossible to wake up on time for work in the morning. I had to stop taking them because of that. I can take 3 Soma's at 350mg's each and just feel a little buzzed/drunk, sleep for-4-5 hours strait, and roll out of bed feeling pretty good. I have currently or have had prescriptions to all three medications and have for 8 years. I was almost killed by a drunk driver, broken scapula in 3 places, punctured lung, broken ribs, three blown disc, ruptured kidney and spleen, and the list goes on and on. I have a lot of residual injuries and bone spurs that are hell on my back... OP, all of these medications are pretty low on the abuse schedule. The best place for your friend to get them is from his/her primary physician. They are first line medications in the treatment of moderate to severe back pain. Just be honest with the doctor and I almost guarantee your friend gets a script for Flexeril... Hope this helps.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Soma is the strongest of the muscle relaxers. Hence the "Soma Coma".

What is Soma?

Soma*is the trade name for carisoprodol, which is converted into meprobamate (Miltown) in the body. Both carisoprodol and meprobamate are considered barbiturate-like sedatives. Miltown was originally developed to treat anxiety and hit the market in the 1950s. In 1957, over 36 million prescriptions for Miltown were written; it was the top selling minor tranquilizer that could allegedly make menopause and pregnancy a ?happier experience.? In an effort to capture a piece of this market, carisoprodol was developed and originally marketed under the trade nameSoma. In another marketing move, another company marketed carisoprodol as*Carisomafor the treatment of muscle spasticity.1,2*Is Soma a muscle relaxant?No, a true muscle relaxant specifically targets the skeletal muscle fibers or nerves that control the muscle. Carisoprodol is a blanket sedative that affects the entire central nervous system. Think of it as a ?mental relaxer,? not a muscle relaxant. True muscle relaxants include: baclofen, dantrolene, and tizanidine. That is not to say that the muscles are not relaxed when one is under the effects of Soma, but it is a product of the mind being relaxed, also relaxing the muscles. It is just that Soma has more widespread effects.*

Does Soma relieve pain?

Considering that carisoprodol was primarily developed to treat anxiety; then yes, carisoprodol can help to relieve pain. Anxiety, fear and stress are the biggest amplifiers of pain severity. Relieving anxiety, fear and stress can most certainly help to relieve pain too. However, the same can be said for alcohol-containing beverages too. And like alcohol, Soma does have a dark side.*

Why won?t my doctor prescribe Soma?

Some doctors believe that the risks of using Soma outweigh the benefits. Because Soma is a barbiturate-like sedative, there is a risk ofdependency and addiction. Miltown (meprobamate) was eventually pulled from the market because the people felt that the abuse potential outweighed the benefits. Now, some doctors will be even more reluctant to prescribe Soma because it is considered a controlled substance.*

Why was Soma rescheduled?

As of January of 2012, Soma is now considered a schedule IV drug. Due to the abuse potential, the pressure was on to reschedule carisoprodol. According to the DEA statement:*The ALJ (administrative law judge) further noted that in 2009, FDA required that Meda re-write the drug's label to note the effects of chronic use, that there are "published case reports of human carisoprodol dependence," and that various animal studies indicate the drug has "effects similar to the use of barbital, meprobamate, and chlordiazepoxide," all of which are controlled substances. Id. at 83. The ALJ also noted that Meda eventually accepted the labeling change. Id. at n.42. Based on the AERS data and the drug's label, the ALJ concluded that carisoprodol's "abuse potential is recognized," and that "the record contains substance evidence of a potential for abuse when carisoprodol is chronically used."3

Rep Points

I take Flexeril for exactly this reason, and I have since back surgery a few years ago. I was given Soma right after surgery, but stepped down to Flexeril after the spasms became less debilitating. I agree that Soma can be addictive, and can be harder to get because it is stronger. Flexeril has worked well long-term for me, and is fairly cheap in generic form. If it is possible for your friend to see a physician, getting a script shouldn't be too tough. My doc is pretty conservative with meds, and he has given it to me for the past few years, as needed. Hope this helps.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Went to the docs in october complaining of trap spasms while sitting and he prescribed me cyclones. Did little to relieve the spazzing but had the pleasant surprise of it working as a good sleep aid.

Started using extra potassium and magnesium for the spasms and they havent returned.

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    Went to the docs in october complaining of trap spasms while sitting and he prescribed me cyclones. Did little to relieve the spazzing but had the pleasant surprise of it working as a good sleep aid.

Started using extra potassium and magnesium for the spasms and they havent returned.
    I've been tracking my calories and did intake for the last few weeks very closely and I noticed I can never come close to getting enough potassium with the cutting diet I'm on. Well the last few days I've been getting full abdominal spasms. I can't begin to tell you how painful this is..... especially during sex. Wife was not amused at all.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

for legit muscle spasms im all about magnesium tocalm them down...for some sort of trainwreck injury I really really really love soma's

you can go to any walk in, say you're having back spasms and would like flexeril and be prescribed it without hesitation. It has no abuse factor. Makes me stoned and hung over.

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i still waiting info heavy!

Rep Points

Have a RX for them, they can be a lifesaver with the benefit of some of the best sleep you'll ever get but it usually makes me drag ass for a day after.

Getting the script was cake any reason that's out the window?