AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Injectible adrol/dbol and the liver

Rep Points

Hey everyone -

Wanted to get the Alpha Male crew's opinion on this before I run it. Currently cruising on 200mgs of Test C / week, but looking at starting an EQ/Deca cycle next month, likely loaded with injectible adrol.

My concern is, my blood work recently came back with weak liver and kidney values. I wrapped up a 4 week superdrol-only cycle back in October and it hadn't quite normalized yet by mid Dec when I had bloods pulled. Was outside the normal range just barely.

No, i don't drink or anything like that, and know SD is about as good for you as putting a drill thru your heart... but was a good run nonetheless!

Anyway - the questions:
    * Should I hold off on the injectible adrol for another day? How toxic, if at all, is injectible dbol/adrol?
    * Any idea how long it takes those values to "normalize"? I'm not asking for a specific time, just when a good time for follow-up blood work will be based on your experiences.

Background:
    I'm 29, and have been training for ~3 years. I'm planning my first show in October (scared as hell, wish me luck) and wanna put as much quality mass on as I can and figure EQ+NPP/Deca is the way to go. Will likely cruise to my pre-contest cut (may need 20 weeks dependent upon where my bodyfat percentage goes). I'm around 5'7", 202lbs and call it 16% bodyfat. As much as I *LOVE* superdrol for a kickstarter, I think I'm in the market for a less toxic kickstarter.

Rep Points

I'm very interested in what the bros have to say... I love SD as a kick start as well.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I would run some test with that,any questions you may have bout contest prep ill be glad to help just don't make it harder than it is an you be fine.

Rep Points

Thanks Freight - I may be hitting you up as I get closer to my date. I've got a coach now, but he really spends most of his time with powerlifters more than anything. He's done a few figure girls, so I know he knows his stuff, but I'm 100% bodybuilder here!

Was thinking:

600 Test
    600 Deca/NPP (will have to switch cuz all I got)
    600 Eq
    ... all for 16 weeks.
    [Optional] TNE/ADROL/DBOL dosed at 100/25/25 per ml for weeks 1-4 [non-AMA].

I'm just scared my liver might *splode*. But I guess I can always start it and if I get signs of lethargy or whatevs cut it short.

~Jan 31st is Chinese New Year and 2014 is Year of the Horse so figured I'd celebrate with my first EQ run. Plus I still have some of that megadosed AMA gear that I've been BEGGING to use.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Before you start your cycle you should always make sure your liver values are g2g. Anything less is not a smart and safe idea. This is called HEALTH and FITNESS, not looking good in the mirror and fuck the rest. People tend to forget that and are just after an appearance rather than the health part as well. What's worth more to you in all honesty? Looking good on stage while your organs are suffering or looking good on stage and having your health too? It's not all about just drugs and muscles. You have to stay healthy too and that doesn't mean just your diet, training and supps.