• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DRSEGE sponsorship

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We're going to sponsor a PRO!

yjabuhev.jpg

8azybyza.jpg

:daydream:

i already told that guy i would send him pics of my butthole as LHJO material and he didnt except, in my opinion thats a bit rude.

His milky white titties will match even Sheri's with our help :callme:

and i offered him a used sybian machine for maximum hamstring development.

and i offered him a used sybian machine for maximum hamstring development.

CUNT, i thought we were mates, i been nagging u for that for a month..............

jk lolz

lol i still got it, he never accepted. it is slightly used and on the bottom someone carved a message it says "azza's butt was here" ?

let it me known I was "allowed" to release a pic... and I could not bring myself to do it!

IML Gear Cream!
let it me known I was "allowed" to release a pic... and I could not bring myself to do it!

Dude wtf, you were allowed to share but didn't? I am slowly losing my faith in mankind. FYI, titties should always be shared! I'm sure that's in the DRSE guidebook somewhere

yeah you were so psyched when i said..yeah you can use it..

until i said, you know, if you want everyone seeing it :)

ill bet the Toowoomba crew are arming up and on the prowl for captns ass over their boy being overlooked for this sponsorship deal!

they gunna bust some caps!

Back