IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Santa Shot in the back on Live TV

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Santa Shot in the back on Live TV

After DC Santa Shot in the Back, the Grinch Saves Christmas - ABC News

An unsuspecting Santa was shot in the back on Christmas Eve at a toy giveaway in Washington, D.C., but the real surprise might be who came to his aid.

The man dressed as Kris Kringle was talking to an ABC7 photographer when, according to a statement from DC Metropolitan Police, ?he heard a popping sound and felt a sharp pain in his body.?

Witnesses say they heard two shots that police believe came from a second-story window in the southeast corridor neighborhood. The preliminary investigation confirms that a pellet gun was fired at his upper back, lodging a pellet into his shoulder.

No one has come forward with any information identifying the pellet shooter, according to officials.
    Santa wanted to continue handing out toys, a job he?s done for the last seven years, but paramedics insisted he be transported immediately by ambulance to a local hospital.
    Even still, Santa maintained his cheery Christmas spirit, shouting ?Ho, ho, ho? and ?Merry Christmas? at passersby.

In a shocking twist, it was the Grinch that continued handing out toys in Santa?s absence.

?This year I decided to give back. My heart grew three times,? the Grinch told ABC News, adding, ?I did not shoot Santa.?

And as for the man dressed as Santa, he?s just glad no one else was injured during the incident.
    ?I?m glad I got hit and no one else got hurt, I really am,? he said, ?For real. I mean, that?s real.?

h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Santa took one for the team. Probably some dumbass kid trying to be slick, but he'll start running his cock holster to his friends and one of them will have a conscience and see that he gets what's due.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Honestly, I thought Santa was going to be shot out of the sky during his fateful journey by an f 16 or some shit!

Rep Points

I guess that dude got coal in his stocking last year. Santa can't be phucking around in this day and age. Next thing your know somebody on the naughty list is going to put an IED in his sleigh.
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

That's fucked up. The guy were just trying to spread some cheer. I hope they catch the guy, and then I hope he catches a beating.