Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Opinions on cruising

Rep Points

Opinions on cruising

Ok guys dont beat me up here to bad...

Just getting ready to finish my cycle,
    Test E 1000mg week 1-12
    DBol 50mg Day for 8 weeks

I gained almost 30lbs and very happy with all my results. Now thinking about cruising with 200 mg a week of test before I start my tren/test cycle. I planned on being off until until April, and doing PCT but now the wife has the vacation planned I have to look my best.

What you guys think? Cruise or Off and run PCT and say F-it and be happy with what I got

Rep Points

I would pct as long as you are capable of it. I'm on trt and feel good but pinning can get old, but my natural is sub 300. So I blast 4months cruise 2 get blood work from doc and go again.

Rep Points

I guess this depends on if you are going to cruise permantly or just expand current cycle.
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

well I was going to take off a couple months and restart but now Im thinking about just lowering my test and adding tren.

Lower my test to 400 week
    Run tren 800 week

Rep Points

If your goals is to look lean and mean, cruise then blast with tren. Sounds like your cycle of Test En. and Dbol I would venture to guess when you come off cycle onto PCT, you'll lose most of that 30 pounds which is mostly water weight.. By the way, what is your stats? Height? Bodyweight? Bodyfat?

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

depends on genetics. I know guys who only run gear on contest prep and look amazing where guys run gear all year look like crap. I would say if you can hold muscle run a PCT a good solid PCT with HCG and Nolva. then get back on gear you may lose more but your next cycle you can probably gain more based on your receptors. I have been blasting for 2 years now and cruising. I dont regret it but now I am trying to have a kid after this next show and its probably going to take me out of next season to, so i can rebound to have a kid.

Just something to think about really. If your older have kids then fuck it cruise if your young. Let your body rebound.

Rep Points

Im 35 so no more kids in my future, but I practice everyday. I realize that some of my weight is water weight but not as much as you might think. I decided to cruise and just blast again. Im looking to go from my current weight 233 down to 215-220.