• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Macro Breakdown of Divine Nutrition Supplements

HeyMrWaters

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had a member ask me about the macronutrient breakdown of our 3 lines of protein powders, so I figured I'd throw a thread up.

We have a classic blend, an isolate blend, and a natural blend. Each one is different and unique in its own way.

The ?Classic? is a blend of Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Peptides:
Serv. SizeServings
1 Scoop (32g)35
AmountDaily Value
Calories 130+
Calories from fat 30+
Total fat 1g1%
Total Carbohydrates 6g2%
Sugars 4g+
Protein 22g44%
Vitamin A 75IU1%
Vitamin C 100mcg1%
Vitamin D 5IU1%
Calcium 200mg21%
Iron 900mcg5%
Phosphorus 123mg12%
Magnesium 27mg7%
Sodium 90mg3%
Potassium 277mg8%

The "Isolate" blend utilizes a Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate:
Serv. SizeServings
1 Scoop (32g)35
AmountDaily Value
Calories 125+
Calories from fat 9+
Total fat 1g1%
Total Carbohydrates 4g2%
Sugars 3g+
Protein 25g44%
Vitamin A 75IU1%
Vitamin C 100mcg1%
Vitamin D 5IU1%
Calcium 200mg21%
Iron 900mcg5%
Phosphorus 123mg12%
Magnesium 27mg7%
Sodium 90mg3%
Potassium 277mg8%

The "Natural" blend utilizes a Cross Flow Micro Filtered Whey Protein Isolate:
Serv. SizeServings
1 Scoop (32g)35
AmountDaily Value
Calories 116+
Calories from fat 5+
Total fat 0.5g1%
Total Carbohydrates 2g2%
Sugars 0g+
Protein 25g44%
Sodium 90mg3%
Iron 900mcg5%
Magnesium 27mg7%
Vitamin A 200IU1%
Vitamin C 1000mcg1%
Vitamin D 5IU1%
Calcum 155mg21%
Phosphorus 123mg12%

Our standout product is the natural blend, which is also the lowest calorie, carb, and fat product we have - while still packing 25g of protein per serving.
What also makes this product special is the fact that it contains NO artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, aspartame, binders, corn syrup, chemicals, corn, dextrose, dyes, diluents, egg, fructose, flavor enhancers, glucose, glucose polymers, gluten, hormones, maltodextrin, polydextrose, stimulants, sugar, sugar alcohols, sucrose, sucralose, soy, salt, trans fats or wheat. The ?Natural Blend? includes all of the essential branch chain amino acids in addition to the other naturally occurring amino acids. We believe the ?Natural Blend? protein is the new standard and is unrivaled in the industry.

I encourage each and every single one of you to jump all over the buy 2 get 1 free sale we are currently running, or 30% off solo tubs by using promo code solo.

If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to talk further before placing an order with us - feel free to PM me at anytime, I'm always on the forums.
Also, if you do decide on placing an order, please use my personal link(in my sig) so Divine knows that I'm the one that sent you their way ;) and send me a PM about it! Post up a thread! I'd love to know who is using our products. -HMW
http://www.divinenutritionproducts.c...ate.php?id=102

Back