• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Intra-workout Nutrition

SuperLift

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For the last year or so I've been playing around with different intra-workout nutrition approaches and have found that with proper supplements and amounts it makes a night/day difference! Recovery time has significantly improved so I can train harder more frequently. Also I feel I have increased pumps, strength, and over all size gain over time. What are everyone's thoughts on intra-workout nutrition? What protocol do you follow?

BCAA's during, thats about it.

oh intra is a must i saw a huge difference. id say if you trying to put on muscle do 10g bcaas/50g carb i usually use karbolyn. Dieting or maintain id cut carbs in half or just take the carbs away

Glycofuse or any cyclic dextrins with:

BCAAs
Creatine
Leucine
Glutamine

BTW intra workouts save my lifts. I generally have low blood sugar around lifting time(not diabetic), if I didn't time everything just right I would crash in the middle of working out. Since I incorporated an intra workout, haven't crashed once.

BTW intra workouts save my lifts. I generally have low blood sugar around lifting time(not diabetic), if I didn't time everything just right I would crash in the middle of working out. Since I incorporated an intra workout, haven't crashed once.

Me too but thats cause of 20ius of novolog. Lol

BCAA's with a carb, some electrolites, & vit C. I'll ditch the carb if training is under 45 minutes.

IML Gear Cream!
xtend from scivation is awesome. i had trouble with bcaa not mixing well but not a problem with xtend. if you have trouble consuming daily water intake this can help to

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

xtend from scivation is awesome. i had trouble with bcaa not mixing well but not a problem with xtend. if you have trouble consuming daily water intake this can help to

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

This! 3 scoops of xtend and 5g of creatine intra workout

Awesome information. I've been doing

karbolyn
peptopro
bcaa
glutamine
creatine

Thank after I finish my jug of karb I'm going to give some branched cyclic dextrins a try. Glycofuse by Gaspari will most likely be what I go with. Seems to be the best bang for the buck?

Awesome information. I've been doing

karbolyn
peptopro
bcaa
glutamine
creatine

Thank after I finish my jug of karb I'm going to give some branched cyclic dextrins a try. Glycofuse by Gaspari will most likely be what I go with. Seems to be the best bang for the buck?

Definitely is the best for your dollar. From what I've seen.

HBCD'S definitely made a difference for me, especially with slin.

Building more muscle mass will require more force in lifting. What I mean by that is the heavier the weight is, as well as how fast you push it, creates force. This force will in turn build more muscle.

Building more muscle mass will require more force in lifting. What I mean by that is the heavier the weight is, as well as how fast you push it, creates force. This force will in turn build more muscle.

Hypertrophy

Increasing muscle mass is more about using...

1) Moderately heavy loads (60 - 80% of 1 RM).

2) Moderate reps (8-12).

3) Short rest periods between sets (60 seconds).

4) High Volume (8 plus sets per movement).

This produces...

The Pump

The pump produces an anabolic environment for muscle growth.

Limit Strength

Increasing strength with heavier loads, more force is a component of increasing muscle mass.

However, training for strength alone is not effective for hypertrophy.

Kenny Croxdale

Hbcds 25-100g depending on goals and 20g bcaa 10g glutamine 5 gram creatine.

IML Gear Cream!
Pre-workout: GAT Nitroflex + D-pol + Nitrix
Intra-workout: BSN AminoX
Post-workout: BSN Cellmass + pwo whey shake

I work at a supp store, so all my supps are free. They are given to me by reps and distributors. So, I try to use the best money would buy. I have an arsenal of supps that I haven't even gotten around to trying.

The only thing that isn't given to me is glutamine. I wonder if it is worth buying when taking into consideration how much other stuff I am already taking.

Back