Anabolic America

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Super test 500

Thread: Super test 500

Rep Points

Super test 500

I have a question about super test 500. I have tried everything I can think of but cant seem to get rid of the pain. I first took half a cc in the right quad and couldnt walk 2 days after then i tried again in the quad and it had me in pain for about another week. So I tried a cc in the right glute and couldnt sit down for a week. I even tried filtering it and mixing with more sterile oil. every time my whole muscle swole up not just the injection site and stayed that way for days and hurt like hell. Any help would be greatly appreciated

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

try mixing 1/2 cc of t250 in it
    that will knock the edge off

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Post injection pain can literally be a pain in the butt, amongst other places.
    Hygiene and sterility, pre injection is obviously paramount in avoiding PIP.
    We all know what that means, for those who don't it's in the stickies.

Ok, for the last month iv'e been using the Z track method and found that PIP especially in my quads is practically non-existent.

How to employ the Z track method?
    Firstly get your injection point, then pull the skin across or down from that point, this moves the cutaneous and subcutaneous tissues a centimetre or two, this helps reduce the sensitivity of nerve endings, remembering to keep an eye on the injection point.

Next insert the needle sharply in at a 90dg angle to the depth you need.
    Inject the steroid (after aspirating) at a rate of about 10 secs/ml, when fully injected keep the needle in place for another 10secs, so allowing the steroid to seep into the muscle.
    Remove the syringe quickly, at exactly the angle you went in and release the skin, this is what stops any of your steroid leaking out and reduces bleeds, then apply a little pressure to the area, but don't massage the area immediately afterwards, wait a couple of minutes or you can cause some of the oil to be released back up the needle track and into subcutaneous tissue, which can lead to swelling and PIP.

Exercising the muscle afterwards will assist the absorption of the steroid by increasing blood flow to the area.

Finally, if you know where and how to inject safely into the ventrogluteal muscle, this is the best choice as there are no major nerves or blood vessel.
    Everything in moderation... including moderation!
    ― Julia Child

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Everything in moderation... including moderation!
    ― Julia Child

Rep Points

USP grade grape seed oil worked for me with Prop PIP mix 1/2 cc or less in the syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymfreak713 View Post
    I have a question about super test 500. I have tried everything I can think of but cant seem to get rid of the pain. I first took half a cc in the right quad and couldnt walk 2 days after then i tried again in the
    quad and it had me in pain for about another week. So I tried a cc in the right glute and couldnt sit down for a week. I even tried filtering it and mixing with more sterile oil. every time my whole muscle swole up not just the injection site and stayed that way for days and hurt like hell. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Rep Points

I bought a 25cc sterile vial and sterile grape seed oil. I filtered the test through a syringe filter and mixed half a cc of grape seed oil per every cc of test. Even got a friend that's been injecting for years to give me my injection and still pain. I'm not sure what to do. Every time I get a fever and feel week the night and day after injection.