• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bushmaster MOE .308

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone fire this yet? I'm thinking of picking one up.

Bushmaster - MOE Series Firearms

attachment.php

Attachments

• 90828_MOE_308.jpg
    90828_MOE_308.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 107
I don't think my penis is big enough for that... or is it the other way around? :)

Yep...if your want solid groups over 200meters best go with the 34" barrel...its a pound or better heavier...shoots about like a regular M4 just with more bang..

Yep...if your want solid groups over 200meters best go with the 34" barrel...its a pound or better heavier...shoots about like a regular M4 just with more bang..
There are none with 34" barrels. Its 16"s

this is gonna sound weird, my ex husband has that exact gun and its awesome...blows up bowling pins..

you will burn the shit out of your hand at least once thos handling it incorrectly after a cpl of rounds

he has given me shit for how many rounds I've run through it tho...I guess its comes out to almost a dollar a round

he stole my last house tho (that i bought and paid for) so I consider us even

he has given me shit for how many rounds I've run through it tho...I guess its comes out to almost a dollar a round

he stole my last house tho (that i bought and paid for) so I consider us even

When you say you're even, did you get to keep the rifle?

i wouldnt go under an 18'' barrel with a .308 but even with that being said would probabaly stay over 20''
I have a STG-58 with about a 21" barrel and its a bit long so I'm looking for something a bit more compact.

IML Gear Cream!
There are none with 34" barrels. Its 16"s

34" length..a 34" barrel would make it a flintlock..lol..heavier/longer weapon shoots better imo..as it should..

i used to carry a CAR-15(shorty verison of the M-16a1)you couldnt hold any decent groups with it outside 200 meters..but the M-16a1 would hold fairly tight groups at 300 meters..

When you say you're even, did you get to keep the rifle?

no, but i look at it this way, it only cost me about 250k to get rid of him...bargain!!!

34" length..a 34" barrel would make it a flintlock..lol..heavier/longer weapon shoots better imo..as it should..

i used to carry a CAR-15(shorty verison of the M-16a1)you couldnt hold any decent groups with it outside 200 meters..but the M-16a1 would hold fairly tight groups at 300 meters..
Weird, my wife can hammer a target at 200 meters open sight on a 16" barrel AR-15. With optics I imagine double that distance.

I think heavy just said his wife shoots better than your mil training s2h

Just shot a ar10 last week, it had a 20" barrel and was a little heavy.

My son just bought one of these yesterday. Take a guess what it is.

bcQBWdp.jpg

Mauser

IML Gear Cream!
I have two stg-58's and a M1-A1 but this has the compact setup I'm looking for.

what does that 7.62x51 run for 500 rounds?

Weird, my wife can hammer a target at 200 meters open sight on a 16" barrel AR-15. With optics I imagine double that distance.

AR-15 is longer...CAR-15 has a collapsed stock...makes a diff.....I'm not sure our definition of tight groups may be the same...I'm referring to 38/40 in the bullseye....bullseye on those targets is 6 inches in diameter.....it was a tall task...

I have two stg-58's and a M1-A1 but this has the compact setup I'm looking for.

Compact is def easier to maneuver...and we didn't have the new LBE they have today were your weapons fastens to your vest.....that would have been nice...don't think you can go wrong with the shorty version....espc since you have a AR...

The money spent of a good quality press and dies will be money saved later. I prefer a single stage press for rifle, it allows me to keep tolerances closer with the rounds than my progressive does. I save the progressive for pistol rounds, I love burning those up and don't care too much about accuracy with the pistols.

The money spent of a good quality press and dies will be money saved later. I prefer a single stage press for rifle, it allows me to keep tolerances closer with the rounds than my progressive does. I save the progressive for pistol rounds, I love burning those up and don't care too much about accuracy with the pistols.

Im gonna buy rcbs, going with single stage also.

Good call! I have not had good luck with digital powder scales. To me they are a waste of money. Buy a quality balance type scale and learn to use it properly.

I would suggest you take notes on everything. Every batch of rounds you make and shoot, keep records of them. I would even keep things like temp, humidity in the reloading room as well as at the range.

Temp/humidity swings in your reloading room can change the weight of powder enough to cause you fits at the range. Try to keep humidity, especially, stable. If you can't, I would suggest loading one batch from start to finish at a time. Wether that is 10 rounds or 1000. That will give you the most consistent powder weights.

I use a bench mounted powder dispenser. It is volume based. It works well, however I am particular about my quality control and still weigh every fifth charge. I have not had one go farther away than plus/minus .2gr. Not a huge deal when you are talking 50ish grains overall.

As with anything, develop your own process and see if it works. If you aren't getting the consistency you desire, look to improve the process.

So even the expensive digital scales arent good? Which powder dispenser are you using? Im looking at the rcbs competition model.

Back