crawfBigG's Super DMZ RX 3.0 by IronMagLabs thread

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

crawfBigG's Super DMZ RX 3.0 by IronMagLabs thread

What up IM forum? First off, big thanks to IML for the opportunity to log another new great product. I have logged several and used many over the last 14 months. This will be my first log of any kind on this forum. I joined recently and really like it so far. Iron Mag Labs have a great line of products from powerful designers to protein powder, on cycle and post cycle, you name it, it's there. Check it out:

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Products

Or to see DMZ3 exclusively:

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Super-DMZ Rx

I will take my first dose in the morning pre workout. My training has been going pretty good lately. I have been concentrating on putting on some mass and strength over the last 8 weeks. I have had a tendonitis flare up of late that has hindered my upper body training however. Hopefully it heals up quick. I have still been hitting upper body, just high rep and light, trying to promote healing and not injure anything. Lower body stuff has been going pretty good though. I want to take full advantage of this run with DMZ3 as much as possible. My bottle showed up today in the mail:

I guess I'll put up a pic soon. The holidays pretty much have me resembling a balloon or possibly an apple with legs. I have def fulfilled some food fantasies between Thanksgiving and this Christmas week.... to say the least. I have put on about 20+ lbs. since about Halloween when I started training and eating to put on size again. Stats: I will be 43 on Jan. 2, about 5'7", weighing about 213 currently, bf: I don't wanna know. I hope after some time of clean eating and some hard work I look better. Hell I guess that's what these logs are all about right? Forum motivation and the testing of the product's effectiveness. Looking forward to this. Let the fun begin. Be back soon with some updates...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Well I rolled myself into the gym bright and early this morning. Today was Deadlift 5. Popped my first dmz3 with breakfast and headed on in. Good workout, which is sometimes not the case when I go in the morning. I usually train at night but on the weekends it usually works out better if I get in there early as the family usually has plans for the day. Here's how breakfast was looking (3 whole omega-3 eggs, 6 additional whites, and spinach, fried up in coconut oil, and some other additives):

Workout:

Back Extensions
    bw x 20 x 3 sets

Empty Bar Squats
    4 sets of 12

Empty Bar SLDL
    2 sets of 12

A lot of stretching throughout the top three exercises

Sumo Dead Stop Deads off the floor - no bouncing off the floor, full stop on each rep
    135 x 10
    185 x 8
    225 x 6
    275 x 5
    315 x 5
    365 x 3
    405 x 1
    365 x 5 x 5 sets

Wide Stance Good Mornings
    bar x 8
    95 x 8
    135 x 8
    165 x 8
    185 x 8

Hanging Leg Raises - feet all the way up to the bar hanging from
    3 sets of 8

GHRs
    3 sets, reps: 6,6,5

Diet was still crap today. I had one last Xmas get together to go to this afternoon. Now it should be over. Back to clean eating. I know I don't have to eat crap at holiday get togethers, I know that, I could roll in with the tupperwares and what not. Or only eat the healthier stuff available. Well I don't. I enjoy the holidays to the fullest. It's a few cheat days out of the year. If I had a show to compete in right around the corner, sure then I ain't scrapping my plan to splurge. But since I don't.... I'm eating the good shit. Anyway I came out with some nice goodies today, my family knows me pretty well:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Post holiday feast bloat balloon built selfie (I ain't breaking out this gut yet, lol, maybe not at all)

Totally cold here, unless you count the countless reps of fork to mouth that happened just earlier....

ALPHA MALE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points

cant see any of those pics
    PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like the pics are hosted at RX. Open an RX window or click the "pics"

RECON PEPTIDES
    heavyiron15 coupon code for 15% off

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KILLEROFSAINTS View Post
    cant see any of those pics
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Looks like the pics are hosted at RX. Open an RX window or click the "pics"
    Weird, I see them fine on my end. I got in here and tried to bring them in again in this post but when I click image it doesn't give me an option to choose file, only url. I also made them attachments but not sure how that works... how do you guys usually do it?

Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Ooooohhhh....... ok I think I see how it works on IM now, sorry guys, newbie mistake, well there are all the pics.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm looking at it now in a different web browser and I don't see them, they show up fine in Safari. I'll just do the attachment thing until I figure out how to post them normally. Why wouldn't I have the file option when I click image, is it something in my settings?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Weighed in at 211.8 this morning. Hit a 50-60% upper body session last night, tendonitis feeling a tad bit better, just gotta be patient with it. Two caps dmz3 yesterday. Bench Press 5 workout:

Rotator cuff exercises
    3 sets

Empty Bar Squats
    4 sets of 12

Nautilus Overhead Press
    4 sets of 20

BenchPress
    bar x 12
    95 x 10
    145 x 6
    195 x 3
    245 x 1
    195 x 5 x 5 sets

Standing Overhead Press
    bar x 12
    95 x 8
    115 x 8 x 3 sets

Superset - 6-Ways and Stretch PushUps
    4 sets

Giant Set - Bent Over Standing DB Rear Delts, DB Hammer Curls, and DB Overhead Tri Ext.
    4 sets

Superset - Cable LTEs and Barbell Curls
    4 sets

20 min. Cardio

My arms were pretty pumped, it took a while to set in but once it did, it stayed. Going to be fun to see how it is once the DMZ3 fully kicks in.

Ate clean yesterday. Felt good. I had something or a lot of things junky almost everyday for a week straight. Funny you look forward to eating something off the normal menu so much but then you get too much and you are so glad to get back. Here's how that went:

A good start to things. Today is an off day, I did 20 min. fasted cardio this morning. Maybe another 20 tonight and some foam rolling, we'll see...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I am feeling much better. I have ate clean now for 3 days and feel like a new man. My weight has settled in at 211.8 and just stayed there. My calories right around 3300-3500 each day. Carbs about 200-275 grams. I guess this is my maintenance level currently. Not decided on what direction I'm taking yet, just training hard and eating good. Whatever I do next though I am planning it out. I want to see how I look after a week or so of staying in this range. I actually looked a little better this morning in the mirror.

So today I went to visit my son. He lives about 35 miles away from me. We get together and workout now and then and catch some lunch afterward. It's fun. We did legs today. It would have been Squat 5 day for me but my knee was feeling a bit funny so I decided to just do a higher rep Meadows workout instead. Two caps of dmz3 today spaced out about 12 hours apart. I think I started to feel it some today cause the weight felt light. My knee didn't like the squats too much but I just didn't push it too hard on 'em. Here's how it went:

SLDL:
    bar x 15
    135 x 12
    185 x 12
    225 x 10
    275 x 8
    315 x 12 - I don't think I have ever done this many with that weight

Squats
    bar x 15
    135 x 8
    185 x 15
    225 x 12
    275 x 9
    315 x 6 - I had more in me but like I said, the knee, I would rather leave in one piece

Leg Press
    2 pps x 40 reps
    3 pps x 35 reps
    4 pps x 30 reps
    5 pps x 25 reps

Lying Leg Curls
    4 sets of 15 reps - static weight

My legs were so pumped as we did the last two exercises. Very good feeling workout. We hit a little chinese place afterward. I had szechuan chicken, and that's it, lol, I didn't pile desserts on top of it, or order extra servings of stuff, self control... I exhibited some.... anyway it was pretty good, I love chinese take out places. Now back home, feel good I had a good workout, hung out with my boy and kept it together diet wise, which hasn't happened in those types of situations lately. What is it they say? The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step or something like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

No training yesterday. One cap sdmz3. This evening will be a tendonitis hindered upper body session, did 25 min. fasted LISS cardio first thing this morning. 2 caps sdmz today spread 12 hr. apart keeping with my 1,2,1,2 rotation.

Weight: 211.4. Well further testing of IIFYM happened yesterday. This experimentation has been a good learning experience. Two days in a row have eaten out. Yesterday wife wanted Mexican, so for lunch I had shrimp fajitas, I didn't skimp, stayed in control though. Had my meal including refried beans, rice, tortillas among the carb sources, also had a baked potato with my last meal of the day. Everything fit in my macros and lost weight!!! Only exercise yesterday was walking the dog and 25 min. LISS. Self control with attention to detail on macros..... I have read about it, watched people do it, been advised to try it, but for the most part never really tested it out on myself till now.

Def noticing the dmz3 already, need to stay hydrated for sure. Constant thirst the last couple of days. Mini pump going at all times. Libido is through the roof too, I hope that stays the whole run. Liking it a lot so far. That's about all I got for now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Just posting this for image practice mostly:

DMZ3 has now taught me to do pics correctly on this forum, the capabilities are endless, lol...

Anyway, one of my fav female BBers here, still has femininity, is that a word?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hit my tendonitis upper body session last night. Supposed to be Military 3. About 4.5 weeks it has been flared up now. Kept it for the most part light. Went just over 3500 calories yesterday. Weigh-in today: 210.4. 25 min. fasted LISS this morning. Not a ton of sleep overnight. The snow slowed everything down last night and by the time I hit the sack it was pretty late for me. I get up by at least 4 am if I do cardio in the morning.

Rotator cuff exercises
    3 sets

Nautilus Chest
    4 sets of 20

Seated Overhead Press superset with Band Dislocates
    bar x 20 - 6 dis
    95 x 12 - 6 dis
    135 x 8 - 6 dis
    165 x 5 - 6 dis
    185 x 3 x 5 sets - 6 dis - super easy yet felt shoulder pain so no pushing it

Bench Press superset Face Pulls
    bar x 12 - 10 FP
    95 x 10 - 10 FP
    145 x 8 x 3 sets - 10 FP

LTEs superset with Band Side Laterals
    75 x 12 - 12 each side
    105 x 12 - 12 each side
    125 x 12 - 12 each side
    125 x 12 - 12 each side

Cable EZ Bar Curls superset with Rope Pressdowns
    3 sets - 20 reps each

Cable Hammer Curls superset with Cable Pronated Kickbacks
    3 sets - 15 reps each

Be so glad when I can hit upper body hard again. It is frustrating to stay at half throttle, especially on DMZ3. I can feel the strength coming on in there but can't use it for fear of jacking myself up worse. Patience is virtue I suppose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Weighed in Saturday morning after eating below maintenance at 214.4!! Up like 4 lbs. WTF? So today, after having a cheat meal yesterday and going over maintenance a little I weigh in less: 209. Really weird. Had a pretty good workout yesterday. Hit some deadlifts, some hamstring stuff, and what little I could do for lats with the tendonitis thing.

Hyperextensions
    2 sets of 20 bw

GHRs
    2 sets of 6

Hanging Leg Raises - feet up to hanging bar
    4 sets of 8

Deadstop Sumo Deads off the floor
    135 x 10
    185 x 8
    225 x 6
    275 x 5
    315 x 3
    365 x 3
    405 x 3 x 3 sets

Lying Leg Curls
    3 sets of 15 - pyramid up

Nautilus Pullover
    3 sets of 15 - pyramid up

Leg Press Calf
    3 sets of 15

20 min Cardio

Planning on hitting some arms this morning. I took a few pics yesterday of my XMAS fatness condition. Hopefully by the end of this I look somewhat better, we'll see. Let's go DMZ3!!! Oh yeah two caps yesterday, I think I'll hit two today also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I'll take your Christmas fat anyday, looking great BigG