• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How many of us here actually get bloods done??

How many of us actually get bloods done?

• Total voters

Vision

Super Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How many of us here actually get bloods done??

Like the title says:
I'm actually pondering on how many members here in the community actually get bloods done,before,during and after a cycle...

I put together a thread in regards to the significance behind getting bloods done,the exact reasons, and factors.. I heard little feedback,some but little, and this left me questioning on if people use recklessly,frivolously or responsibly..Let's hear on who actually does a follow up with their their Endo's,or local lab-corps..

I ask this for a few reasons..

1) People spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars on gear/sauce/cycling/blasting/cruising or even TRT..what ever you wish to call it..Yet many don't consider dumping an addition 50$ on some blood work! It's only 50$ people!

2) This could ultimately pin point on issues, or potential issues ahead with hormonal levels..

3) It's essential on seeing not only if your gear is legit but where your E2/E1 and Test/total and serum is at,but also seeing if/when your PCT has worked or not!

4) It provides and overall blueprint/map of where your at!

(Thread about properly checking liver/bloods)
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sho...Please-read)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good brother...its a must...with out is like growing in the dark..you need to see where your at

That and it's dangerous to not know what happening inside your body.

The entire endocrine system can take time to show effects that fluctuations are taking effect, and by the time one trys to correct the issue it may take even longer to do so... Bloods people, get your blood work done

I do sometimes during cycles to test if my gear is legit and see where my estro is but not usually after even though I should start.

Menopause Testing - Private MD

That's the link to to standard test for males even though it's for females. It covers your estrogen analysis. They offer any type of testing you may need.... Even hgh serum testing.

I got bloods done today. Im worried about my rbc and hematocrit levels.

Alwyas 4 weeks before a cycle 4-5 weeks in a cycle towards the end of my cycle and a month after pct luckily my doctor is Asian and cool as hell

I do a couple times a year but off cycle I really should do on cycle also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once a year for the past two years about a month off gear . I need to get it done more often .

Last edited:
i do it few times a year!!!! always before cycle to see if i can do it..also after cycle to see how bad is it,etc..;)

I got bloods done today. Im worried about my rbc and hematocrit levels.
Exact reason to get them checks while on... by chance are you running drol or Eq ?

Same here. Last results indicated I don't use enough AI.
an other reason to get bloods, to see exactly where e1/e2 is sitting at...

3-4 times a year..should be more often...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Exact reason to get them checks while on... by chance are you running drol or Eq ?

an other reason to get bloods, to see exactly where e1/e2 is sitting at...

Not on either but my levels tend to be on the upper end, need to start donating blood. I also wanted to check the ai im using, the captn is running it too.

That's all man, just go visit your local vampire and give a pint..As we know, all AAS will raise RBC levels, I just asked in regards to those compounds because there notorious for raising levels above any other AAS...

That's all man, just go visit your local vampire and give a pint..As we know, all AAS will raise RBC levels, I just asked in regards to those compounds because there notorious for raising levels above any other AAS...

Whats your thought on deca raising rbc levels? Is it worse than test in that regard?

IML Gear Cream!
I get them checked regularly every 4 months for trt and before, midway through and after cycles to make sure everything's good to go. My endo was a childhood acquaintance and his father was my primary for as long as I could remember and did my trt up until he retired and referred me to his son who is an endo. He knows my cycle history and monitors me. He taught me a lot about how aas effects the body in various ways and what to look for. Because I cycle he suggested I come in every 4 months instead of 6 to do check ups and he wanted to monitor my cycles with me to not only help me but also learn more about what and how different aas work in the body and what the affect differently from each other. It's one thing to read and learn in college and another to see the actual various compounds working in a subject. Apparently they don't teach you everything about all the compounds and actually have test subjects taking tren, deca, eq and other forms of aas besides testosterone.

I get them checked regularly every 4 months for trt and before, midway through and after cycles to make sure everything's good to go. My endo was a childhood acquaintance and his father was my primary for as long as I could remember and did my trt up until he retired and referred me to his son who is an endo. He knows my cycle history and monitors me. He taught me a lot about how aas effects the body in various ways and what to look for. Because I cycle he suggested I come in every 4 months instead of 6 to do check ups and he wanted to monitor my cycles with me to not only help me but also learn more about what and how different aas work in the body and what the affect differently from each other. It's one thing to read and learn in college and another to see the actual various compounds working in a subject. Apparently they don't teach you everything about all the compounds and actually have test subjects taking tren, deca, eq and other forms of aas besides testosterone.

That's the kind of Doc I want ! I wonder if he keeps that info in your medical file . In order to get certain insurance I have to send my record to the insurance co. I do not want my use known .

Whats your thought on deca raising rbc levels? Is it worse than test in that regard?
That's a good question.. Many people are under the notion that only certain compounds are responsible for elevated RBC count,compared to the next..In fact, all AAS have/provide strong characteristics in raising RBC count..Nandrolone is actually used in the US for treatments in regards to "Anemia of renal insufficiency"...It's favored over all other HUMAN GRADE AAS (not vet) compounds for its pronounced effects with stimulating the hormone "erythopoietin", which stimulates the production of RBC's..So back to your question test vs nandrolone on RBC's.. There was a study conducted by the national cancer institute which leed to the conclusion that Nandrolone in fact has greater properties with increase with RBC's over Testosterone.. Treatment centers/clinics will favor Nandrolone over testosterone for this reason.. [h=2][/h]

That's a good question.. Many people are under the notion that only certain compounds are responsible for elevated RBC count,compared to the next..In fact, all AAS have/provide strong characteristics in raising RBC count..Nandrolone is actually used in the US for treatments in regards to "Anemia of renal insufficiency"...It's favored over all other HUMAN GRADE AAS (not vet) compounds for its pronounced effects with stimulating the hormone "erythopoietin", which stimulates the production of RBC's..So back to your question test vs nandrolone on RBC's.. There was a study conducted by the national cancer institute which leed to the conclusion that Nandrolone in fact has greater properties with increase with RBC's over Testosterone.. Treatment centers/clinics will favor Nandrolone over testosterone for this reason.. [h=2][/h]

Good info. Thanks.

That's the kind of Doc I want ! I wonder if he keeps that info in your medical file . In order to get certain insurance I have to send my record to the insurance co. I do not want my use known .

Lol, no he didn't write down that I use aas for muscle growth. I'm not sure what info is given to my ins but I doubt he tells them about me cycling or they would cut my script that I don't use. I use AMA test cyp for my trt which my endo doesn't know about. He thinks I'm using my Watson cyp.

I always do before and after my doc gives me the best advice. But don't agree with what I do but monitored Me.

My doc and I get our blood done together, since we both train and lead similar lifestyles. :) Kinda cool...

/V

Back