• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pheromone issue?

firehawk536

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,
Since I have been on TRT for 3 months now and my wife just informed me that she doesn't feel the "Primal" or "involuntarily" response to me anymore. Like is it all "artificial". She thinks that pituitary gland can be worked on or fixed. My TRT doctor told me that once it is fuck up, there is nothing that can be done. I must admit, I am very upset about this and I am feeling a HELL of a lot better. But, I cannot fix nature. Does anybody have any suggestions? I am feeling like she doesn't want me like she used to. That is very threatening to me.

Thanks to all.

Yeah i dont think ur trt has any thing to with her desire for you. U just need to step up ur game with flowers, date night etc......

Pretty significant you opened up wide like that. Your wife to you - too.
Hopefully she wasn't telling you that in anger, or to be mean.

I lost interest in my ex wife - she turned into a dominating bitch. So I went to SE Asia and rocked some sweet feminine women and felt better about life. ymmv

I know it's a good idea to have hygiene spot-on all the time if sex is not forthcoming. There is just so much that could be going on. Pheromones is a pretty good area to investigate, imho. Intimacy seems pretty healthy from your post.

Sometimes it is just a thing called marriage. The relationship is no longer shiny, it is down to the actual business of being married. I am with Gamma, start dating and romancing the wife. Works wonders.

Hey guys,
Since I have been on TRT for 3 months now and my wife just informed me that she doesn't feel the "Primal" or "involuntarily" response to me anymore. Like is it all "artificial". She thinks that pituitary gland can be worked on or fixed. My TRT doctor told me that once it is fuck up, there is nothing that can be done. I must admit, I am very upset about this and I am feeling a HELL of a lot better. But, I cannot fix nature. Does anybody have any suggestions? I am feeling like she doesn't want me like she used to. That is very threatening to me.

Thanks to all.

She looks at you as less of a man because you are on TRT, period!
Im not sure how you can overcome that. Why is she opinionated on the subject of TRT?
Is she religious of some kind?

Last edited:
Sounds like a female being a female and coming up with off the wall shit that makes no sense.

You're good :coffee:

Hey guys,
I am always romancing her and flirting with her, and she gets tired of it every so often. She does get mad at me for "wasting money on so many roses".

Anyway, I talked to the doctor about my issue and he asked me if I ever did any steroids, and I said no. Never have. So, he tells me about using HCG and Clomid together to try to get things up and running. I just need to call my insurance to see if they will cover it under "infertility" issues. He thinks they will cover a part of it.

The hygiene part, well, I am very "Metro" so that is no issue either. But, ya her honesty hurt a bit, but we are a very rare married couple, we are honest to a fault at times. We both come from damaged first marriages. Her ex, fell in love with alcohol, my ex would never leave her parents, and her mother tried to run that marriage. So, we both agreed to be honest and open as much as we can.

Bro do you even lift? If not then start and get swole and she will not be able to keep her hands off of you. Try a different cologne or maybe try some kinky shit she and you have never done before. Myself have been with the same woman for 17 years and we have been down that road. So i said hell with it and started hitting the weights and did a fat ass to fairly toned and it was a game changer in our relationship. Now that i am on self prescribed trt, she is in to me even more than ever now. Of course there is that unbelievable cunnilingus skills that i have to that really helps

IML Gear Cream!
^^As far as that goes, fire and spice only happens in the presence of opposites, and if you're both acting like women, then psychologically speaking there's no "man" in the relationship. So, either trade partners for a more masculine chick that will balance your effeminate nature, or man up a little. A woman wants a man, not a metro... you can still keep it classy, but psychologically speaking don't be a pussy otherwise she's bound to lose interest

d67ac8bdeb098a7216d15ad298c2591c00ffb9685e01cf78f26d6ffec99a7f60.jpg

sounds like she is looking for a "out"...better start moving money to the stash drawer and dumping assets...its coming..the big D word..

Hey guys,
I am always romancing her and flirting with her, and she gets tired of it every so often. She does get mad at me for "wasting money on so many roses".

Anyway, I talked to the doctor about my issue and he asked me if I ever did any steroids, and I said no. Never have. So, he tells me about using HCG and Clomid together to try to get things up and running. I just need to call my insurance to see if they will cover it under "infertility" issues. He thinks they will cover a part of it.

The hygiene part, well, I am very "Metro" so that is no issue either. But, ya her honesty hurt a bit, but we are a very rare married couple, we are honest to a fault at times. We both come from damaged first marriages. Her ex, fell in love with alcohol, my ex would never leave her parents, and her mother tried to run that marriage. So, we both agreed to be honest and open as much as we can.

I get two ideas from this..theres financial stress going on..and statistically women handle all of the households financial affairs making them the stressed out ones

or, you try to hard to be "nice" which I get from the self professed romancing and open communication.
next time she starts on any naggy tirade, tell her to fuck off and walk away..I'm dead serious. Stand up for yourself...don't throw temper tantrums but stand up for yourself.

next time shes in the shower..intrude, fuck her space and time alone...push her against the wall and fuck her senseless..and I'm not talking romantic lovely sex either.I mean like tile burn on someones ass kind of sex.

theres nothing un- "primal" about my sig other on a trt dose of test
shes calling you a pussy or shes stressed to her eyeballs and taking it out on you
one or the other

Sheriv nailed it. Now you need to nail it if you know what I mean. Be the man of the house. Roar like a lion.

Hey guys,

Thanks to all.

Is your wife over 40? If she is that may be a symptoms of menopause and to deal with menopausal women is brutal. Now, there some cologne that have pheromones and you can try that, I did out curiosity and some women when cuco over me. I read that you are metro-sexual, most women like their men mainly (no judging or not trying to offend you) and or bad ass, that seems to excited them for some reason. What ever is going on out there with your wife, I hope you can overcome that, what I learned is that women in general cannot be please! Good luck brother!

As in Metro, I like to dress good and look good. With my job, it is rare that I can. Nothing wrong in that. Honestly, I am always all over her, and she has to kick me off at times. Hitting me on that doesn't bother me. I understand the "YOU HAVE TO BE MANLY". True, but also, you have to be understanding. To Vince2pink, yes, my wife is 45 yrs old. I am 38. She has fibromyaliga and Sojens (sp) Syndrome. So, yes, she is very moody at times because she is in a lot of pain all the time. Even with her meds. She is tired of me wanting sex all the time as well. But, it is what it is. We are on two different work schedules. I work a 2nd shift and she is on a 1st shift, so we hardly see each other. Still, I think its funny that some of you consider me "feminine". I was a stuck up egotistical bastard when we first met, and she almost left me until I got help. Now, its been 10yrs together, and I am happy.

As in Metro, I like to dress good and look good. With my job, it is rare that I can. Nothing wrong in that. Honestly, I am always all over her, and she has to kick me off at times. Hitting me on that doesn't bother me. I understand the "YOU HAVE TO BE MANLY". True, but also, you have to be understanding. To Vince2pink, yes, my wife is 45 yrs old. I am 38. She has fibromyaliga and Sojens (sp) Syndrome. So, yes, she is very moody at times because she is in a lot of pain all the time. Even with her meds. She is tired of me wanting sex all the time as well. But, it is what it is. We are on two different work schedules. I work a 2nd shift and she is on a 1st shift, so we hardly see each other. Still, I think its funny that some of you consider me "feminine". I was a stuck up egotistical bastard when we first met, and she almost left me until I got help. Now, its been 10yrs together, and I am happy.

Your wife has several issues that are creating the current situation that you are, that was your answer all along and you knew it, but instead you wanted to believe it was something wrong with you(why?) and search for an alternative answer(s). She just want you to back off and leave her along. Time changes everything and so you have to adapt to those changes. You are aboard for a bumpy ride, I can talk about it because I had the same experience as you did (I was 31 and she was 40). I could not deal with it, you ever wonder as per why many couple break up when they are middle age and the man start looking for younger women? Mostly related with menopause (and all conditions it brings with it) as I suspected all along. Finally, there is nothing wrong with being a metro (your choice). Good luck! Be patient, understanding and accommodating!

Back