1Mexgear.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Mex Gear 100mg ER Tramadol Review

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Mex Gear 100mg ER Tramadol Review

I recently ordered some 100mg Tramadol from MexGear. I am fond of having tramadol available when I have pains or she's that standard OTC pain medication can't touch. Tramadol is s non-narcotic pain medication that packs a punch. It should also be respected because it can cause seizures if to high of s dose is taken. I was initially interested because of the high milligram and pill count for a low cost. 100 pills at 100mg for $80.

When the pills arrived I decided to try one just to see what I was working with. The pills themselves were a dull pink with no markings and scored on one side. I know very strange.... Believe me the ref lights were flashing, but after doing some investigation I decided the pills were gtg. I took one pill and within an hour my head began to swim slightly and I experienced some mild to moderate euphoria. This is not common for me with tramadol. I have taken the elongated white generics and the round white generics, both 50mg pills. I became very chatty moments later and made several phone calls just to talk in the phone. This too is n not common with tramadol. Being from mexico there is no telling what they actually are... Lol!

After several hours of the sustained feeling, I realized that these pills are extended release which is a big fat bonus. The experience was unlike any opiate narcotic because the feeling was not intense and then subsides after awhile, this was a very pleasant feeling that lasted close to 6 hours. There was never an urge to dose again and quite the contrary I actually felt like I wouldn't want to take any more. If you are like me and sometimes need a bridge between OTC pain meds and full blown narcotics, MexGears 100mg ER Tramadol are the ticket.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I forgot to mention that really like the fact that tramadol is not an anti-inflammatory.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the review bro ima get some myself

80's lame knowledge
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Amen, I actually prefer Tramadol over things like Vicodin ? Each to his own as some people get zero relief , but they work well with my body . Defiantly worth a try for those in pain.
    If you ain't cheating, your just not tryin !