Mex Gear

Mex Gear 100mg ER Tramadol Review

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Mex Gear 100mg ER Tramadol Review

I recently ordered some 100mg Tramadol from MexGear. I am fond of having tramadol available when I have pains or she's that standard OTC pain medication can't touch. Tramadol is s non-narcotic pain medication that packs a punch. It should also be respected because it can cause seizures if to high of s dose is taken. I was initially interested because of the high milligram and pill count for a low cost. 100 pills at 100mg for $80.

When the pills arrived I decided to try one just to see what I was working with. The pills themselves were a dull pink with no markings and scored on one side. I know very strange.... Believe me the ref lights were flashing, but after doing some investigation I decided the pills were gtg. I took one pill and within an hour my head began to swim slightly and I experienced some mild to moderate euphoria. This is not common for me with tramadol. I have taken the elongated white generics and the round white generics, both 50mg pills. I became very chatty moments later and made several phone calls just to talk in the phone. This too is n not common with tramadol. Being from mexico there is no telling what they actually are... Lol!

After several hours of the sustained feeling, I realized that these pills are extended release which is a big fat bonus. The experience was unlike any opiate narcotic because the feeling was not intense and then subsides after awhile, this was a very pleasant feeling that lasted close to 6 hours. There was never an urge to dose again and quite the contrary I actually felt like I wouldn't want to take any more. If you are like me and sometimes need a bridge between OTC pain meds and full blown narcotics, MexGears 100mg ER Tramadol are the ticket.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I forgot to mention that really like the fact that tramadol is not an anti-inflammatory.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the review bro ima get some myself

80's lame knowledge

Rep Points

Amen, I actually prefer Tramadol over things like Vicodin ? Each to his own as some people get zero relief , but they work well with my body . Defiantly worth a try for those in pain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]If you ain't cheating, your just not tryin !