• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Super DMZ 3.0 Log

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Super DMZ 3.0

Alright, it's time for my Super DMZ 3.0 log. We all know that logs are an advertsing tool which are used to demonstrate to others, through personal experience, how a product works. In this case, I already know how this product is going to work, as I have used all 3 of the compounds within it many times now either as part of a combination product (Super DMZ & Super DMZ 2.0) or as a stand alone through companies which are no longer selling steroids (Legal Gear, etc).

However, logs also help to show prospective buyers whether or not the product is legitimate, as not all supplement companies have always been honest in their dealings with the public (not meeting label claims, exagerating about the product's positive effects, etc).

Well, I can tell you right now that the later won't be an issue, as IML has an excellent reputation when it comes to product quality. Along with a top-rate manufacurer, each batch of raw materials is 3rd party lab tested to ensure that every bottle of Super DMZ 3.0 meets the highest standards of purity & potency.

So, what can we expect from this product? If you are not famimilar with the oral steroids contained in Super DMZ 3.0, I encourage you to read the write-up by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page. I expect nothing less from this product than Anadrol-like weight gains, but with an even greater gain in genuine muscle fiber compared to an equivalent dose of Anadrol. Over the next 4 weeks I will describe my experience with this triple-steroid stack in comprehensive fashion, including a complete write-up of both its physcial and non-physical effects. This will include:

* Changes in bodyweight
* Changes in strength levels
* Changes in sub-q water levels
* Changes in libido
* Changes in emotional-mental disposition

...and anything else worth noting. I will begin tomorrow.

Hope to see a very detailed and consistent log, as most fall by the wayside.

Today was my first day on Super DMZ 3.0, so there is not much to report at this point. Since there isn't much to comment on, other than the pill got stuck half way down my throat (my fault for swallowing it without water) , I will let propsective users know what to expect.

The type of compounds contained in this product will produce rapid gains in muscle tissue. Ulike most orals, which take a few weeks to produce visually significant results, you will get bigger in one week of use with Super DMZ 3.0, assuming you eat enough to support that growth, of course. Strength gains will also be very good, allowing you to use progressively heavier weight at every single workout while using the product. Again, if you want to gain maximum strength, you need to eat for it.

This is a product which will allow most guys to eat a consideable amount of food without adding bodyfat, simply because a greater amount of cals will go toward the muscle building process. Muscle is potentially added much quicker than with injectables, so your diet should reflect this. Dpn't be surprised if you are adding a couple reps to all your basic lifts at every workout. This stuff is the real deal, guys. Short 4-6 week runs can impact your physique quite dramatically when diet and training are in order.

I used the original dmz a while back, great stuff. Can't imagine what this new stuff is like.

IML Gear Cream!
Subbed mike. Are you going to do before and after pics?

Pretty curious myself, I'll be watching!

Update: Day #5

OK, it's been a few days at this point. Below is my current assessment. Everything is going pretty much as I expected.

Bodyweight: +5 pounds.

Visual changes: Although minor, I can already see an improvment in muscle hardness. Muscle fullness has increased noticably.

Strength gains: My muscular endurance appears to be improving, but it is still too early to notice strength gains. After I get to week #2 I will be able to compare my numbers to the previous week's numbers and see where I stand.

Performance: Improved pumps. Entire body feeling fuller and tighter.

Side effects: No outwardly percievable side effects are present.

try not to choke too death before it kicks in Mike...so your posting pics??

Update: Day #9

Bodyweight: +8 pounds.

Visual changes: Changes much more apparent than just 4 days ago. I look bigger, harder, and fuller to not only myself, but others as well.

Strength gains: Significant strength gains since last week. I did the exact same exercises this week that I did last week and all of them went up between 1-3 reps each. I anticipate that strength gains will continue at the same rate the entire cycle, which would coincide with my prior experiences with these compounds.

Performance: Endurance noticably improved--pumps already excellent at this point.

Side effects: No outwardly percievable side effects are present, aside from maybe a slight decrease in appetite, but I can't tell if it is due to a lack of sleep (which often seems to decrease my appetite to some degree), or from the DMZ.

General Review: So far I am very pleased. I expected this product to do exactly what it is doing, so no surprise there.

Great log Mike. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have you changed your diet at all since you started? or are the 8lbs gain merely based on taking the product while maintaining everything else as it was? Thanks

Very nice, this sounds pretty awesome. I'm going to have to give it a go sometime soon.

Great log Mike. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have you changed your diet at all since you started? or are the 8lbs gain merely based on taking the product while maintaining everything else as it was? Thanks

Slightly...maybe 300-400 at the most.

IML Gear Cream!
Update: Day #13

Bodyweight: +10Muscular endurance better than last week, butr this is exected. I normally find that it takes about 3-4 weeks before endurance is maximized. Pumps are alos improved.

Visual changes: Everything is in full effect at this point--changes are very apparent. I am significanyly larger. The 10 lbs I have gained look like 100% muscle...no fat gains whatsoever.

Strength gains: I just went through my 2nd week of workouts with Super DMZ 3.0 and every exercise for every bodypart increased between 1-3 reps, with the averge being about 2 reps. I usualy train in the 10 rep range (joints and connective tissue can't tolerate the lower reps these days)...and most everything was up at about 12 reps this week. Some guys might not find this too impressive, but at my strength level (nothing crazy, but pretty good) gaining 2 reps on all my basic exercises in a single week is very good. Younger guys at lower strength levels may find themselves making even better gains.

Performance: Muscular endurance and pumps further improved, but this is expected. I find it normally takes about 3-4 weeks with these drugs before pumps and mucular edndurance are maximized.

Side effects: Same as the last review. Overall, I feel good with no outwardly noticable side effects to report.

General Review: This stuff is an all-out mass & strength drug, but WITHOUT the water retention normally associated with some other drugs. Both BB'rs and strength athletes will be able to put this to good use.

Update: Day #16

Bodyweight: +11

Visual changes: As I pass the mid-point, muscle hardness has improved once again. Overall change are significant and noticable to all.

Strength gains: I just went through my 3rd week of workouts with Super DMZ 3.0 and yet again, I got stronger on literally every exeercise--some by a very significant margin.

Performance: Muscular endurance & muscle pumps are still improving.

Side effects: Same as the last review. Overall, I feel good with no outwardly noticable side effects to report.

General Review: Same as last week.

Update: Day #22

Bodyweight: +13

Visual changes: Everything seems to be in full effect now, which is typical for these drugs. Muscle hardness and fullness has probably reached its peak or close to it.There is a bg difference in my appearance at this point.

Strength gains: Almost another week of workouts have passed and just like last week, all my lifts went up by 1-2 reps. Weights I could only get 5 reps with when I started have gone up to around 9-10 reps.

Performance: Muscular endurance is also probably pretty close to its peak right now, as well. Pumps are in full force. In my prior expriences with these drugs, I have noticed that it takes about 3 weeks for everything to get running at full speed.

Side effects: Nothing new to report. If side effects haven't popped up by now, they probably won't. I tolerate most orals pretty well--all but a couple. I feel normal on this product...not better or worse, just neutral, which is fine by me.

General Review: With only a little over a week left in this 30 day cycle, I have been very pleased thus far. I will likely end up gaining around 14-15 lbs by the time I am done, which makes a big difference when there is no sub-q water retention present. If anyone wants to be able to add mass & strength quickly...significant amounts in just a few weeks...without having to worry about estrogenic side effects or water retention...this stuff has the potential to get the job done.

Great results Mike.....what's your opinion on running super DMZ 3.0 precontest ? I usually run test propionate-tren acetate-masteron propionate with winstrol tabs ( last 4-6 weeks )

Great results Mike.....what's your opinion on running super DMZ 3.0 precontest ? I usually run test propionate-tren acetate-masteron propionate with winstrol tabs ( last 4-6 weeks )

It is great for helping to maintain size & strength, but I would not run it into the show because the 1-alpha within it can cause a bit of water retention in some people.

No lethargy? PHs usually make me so lethargic I drop them.

This is not a PH (depsite the PH name in the advertisement)...and no, I am not experiencing lethagy. Whether or not someone become lethagic when using orals is a personal thing. Any oral can potentially cause this. Anadrol was well known to cause this sied effect in some users, while others felt great. It's no different with Super DMZ 3.0.

This is not a PH (depsite the PH name in the advertisement)...and no, I am not experiencing lethagy. Whether or not someone become lethagic when using orals is a personal thing. Any oral can potentially cause this. Anadrol was well known to cause this sied effect in some users, while others felt great. It's no different with Super DMZ 3.0.

Interesting, never tried anadrol. Tell Prince to send me a bottle of this, I'll kick start my cycle with it.

Back