• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Silva Leg Break

he will never dance the tango again..................

Yeah, that'll leave a mark.

Looked like my leg when the truck hit me on my motorcycle. He is in for a long Rehab.

Silva ,IMO really disrespected Wiedman in the first fight & got what he deserved[KO'ed] & in the lead up to the second fight he talked a lot of garbage about what a 'fluke' the first fight was... nice victory Chris Wiedman. :clapping:

I think he may still have one more fight left in him

That is a devastating injury. At his age I really hope he retires. Greatest of all time for sure, had a storied career. Chris Weidman has his number though, at least at this stage in his career. Silva I think can still beat just about anyone at 185/205, but he will never be champion again. Weidman is the better MMA fighter right now at this point in their careers.

I hope Silva is able to get the treatment he needs and heal up quickly with no lasting damage. Best of luck to him, and i'm glad I had the opportunity to watch him fight and advance the sport the way he did.

I read that he has something like 8-10 fights left on his contract. At this point, age considered, since his career and this injury have definitely taken a toll, hopefully he can bow out gracefully. Unless he still wants to fight. He has nothing left to prove. Should just sit back and enjoy the fruits of his labor. Maybe open a gym or two.

i bet hes gonna be a real ringer at the next kick ball tourney , but seriously that sucks to see anyones career ended by injury

IML Gear Cream!
he can definitely fight again, 38 isn't that old guys. look at Randy Couture he was like 46 and was the champ. Or Mayweather and Pacquio they are in their late 30's. Just sayn he can do it if he wants it

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20131228_jla_aj4_533-78c9ea1c1171d3fac065c069e59797b0.jpg
    20131228_jla_aj4_533-78c9ea1c1171d3fac065c069e59797b0.jpg
    918.5 KB · Views: 35
  • art-silva-620x349.jpg
    art-silva-620x349.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 35
Back