• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How many lbs/month did you gain while on a peptide?

BoatsN'Hoes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much muscle weight did you gain while on only peptides in a month? Please post a link of the peptide product that you used.

well what type....

if you use the GHRP/GHRH combo (ghrp 2 + cjc) you should lose weight or just drop BF and pick up LBM.

igf/mgf would be another story.

what do you plan to use??

I've used igf 3 times and no results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most people lose weight when taking peptides, assuming they are taking GHRHs. It's like taking GH. It burns far more than anything.. If you are talking about IGF-1, then that is a different story. Igf-1 has shown to put on lean muscle, if you get it from a trusted source.

I've used igf 3 times and no results

wow really dude that shit gives me result like tren maybe better. I gain muscle and lose fat at a fast rate. I can see results before I can get the damn pin out of my skin works so well freaks me out. i have gained close to 10 ilbs while losing inches on my waist but I am using lots of stuff hgh,igflr3,cjc,ipam,mt2, test e, tren ace and proviron. my mom told me the other day I was a freak to damn big and I was scary looking wtf. but even when just using trt dose of test only and igf lr3 I still see great results and all ways about 3or 4 ilbs in first week.

wow really dude that shit gives me result like tren maybe better. I gain muscle and lose fat at a fast rate. I can see results before I can get the damn pin out of my skin works so well freaks me out. i have gained close to 10 ilbs while losing inches on my waist but I am using lots of stuff hgh,igflr3,cjc,ipam,mt2, test e, tren ace and proviron. my mom told me the other day I was a freak to damn big and I was scary looking wtf. but even when just using trt dose of test only and igf lr3 I still see great results and all ways about 3or 4 ilbs in first week.

Your running so much stuff you don't know what is triggering the growth

But yeah for me IgF nothing
Waste of my money

well yea but I did say that I have ran igf when only on trt dose I still see results. and most vets who have been doing this everyday most of our lives know what is doing what. like even while on all that I still know what the new hgh is doing. but If you pin at least 100mcg subq after a hard work out and don't get all veiny and pumped something is wrong. maybe your young so your levels are all ready high idk. but it should at least put a couple pounds of water weight at first.

Back