• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What are you waiting for the world BEST protein powder is here!

purchaseprotein

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
More and more people are coming out and stating the Divine Nutrition Products Whey Protein Powder is second to none. Here's are some recent review below.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/divine-nutrition/191945-divine-nutrition-protein-review.html
Thoughts: I can now honestly say is one of my personal favorite protein powders. This protein dissolves so easily it's unreal. I didn't even use the blender ball in my shaker cup I just swooshed it around a little bit and boom it was good to go! I enjoyed the chocolate more than the dulce de leche taste wise, but they are both top notch-there is no sub par flavoring over here. Right now I would easily recommend the chocolate flavor to anybody. Both display a great, smooth, natural flavor. No chemical or chalky taste some other powders are notorious for. The powder mixes up not too thick but not too thin either-very good viscosity. I hate some powders where you can only use little fluid or it will taste like flavored water. None of that over here, the flavoring is strong but not overpowering-and when you drink it, it just feels healthy and very tasty, what more can you ask for? Next up is the amino acid profile. This is important to me that they would include this on their product(some companies chose not too but apparently Divine has nothing to hide), as most brands don't and some have been caught/are believed to amino spike their protein powders to produce false nutrition label claims. Divine Nutrition's products on the other hand, have an amazing profile that checks out just right. No fillers being used here and I believe how many grams of protein it claims is how many grams of protein you're getting. This in my opinion solidifies this protein powder as a high quality product. Also look at the ingredients on the label of the natural dulce de leche. ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS. The natural blend has NO artificial colors or flavors, chemicals, dextrose(compared the the classic blend which does),sugar, or trans fat. That's pretty awesome, and should make this a must-buy for all you health nuts out there.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/divine-nutrition/191795-divine-whey-review.html

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/divine-nutrition/190212-really-good-tasting-protien-shake.html

EARN 30% OFF SINGLE JUGS USE PROMO CODE solo AT CHECKOUT!
OR BUY 2 GET 1 FREE OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE.

I concur extremely high quality protein!

Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

and ANOTHER top notch review:

Divine protein review
I just received my three tubs of Divine natural blend whey isolate in chocolate flavor today. I was anxious to give it a taste test so I mixed a couple scoops with about 16oz of water in a regular shaker ... gave it a decent ten second shake, which was more than enough to thoroughly mix it. Now, normally I mix my protein with eggwhites but for taste test purposes I went with just water. I gotta say I was very impressed with the taste ... I regularly use Dymatize ISO 100 and BSN Syntha 6 Isolate(both in chocolate as well) and I can say without a doubt the Divine tastes superior. Its slightly sweeter, is creamy and doesn't bubble up like Dymatize. I like the fact that the natural blend uses high quality ingredients and no fillers or artificial ingredients. How they did that while maintaining a delicious taste is beyond me, but I'm impressed. Is it cheap? No. You get what you pay for folks. I'll definitely be ordering some more Divine once I burn through these three tubs. Anyone who's thinking about getting some superior quality protein should look no further.

Waters, are you trying to force me to give it a go? Lol. For real though guys. Got the samples and hats off. Awesome protein. I will believe it is top notch until proven otherwise. Ingredient profile is perfect. Flavors are awesome. Price is on point to where it should be especially with this deal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Devine protein powder is as good as advertised....Natural Pumpkin Spice was just unreal...I even liked the last sample(the one your not thinking is any good)..salted Carmel..

Real rich flavors..

Last edited:
Waters, are you trying to force me to give it a go? Lol. For real though guys. Got the samples and hats off. Awesome protein. I will believe it is top notch until proven otherwise. Ingredient profile is perfect. Flavors are awesome. Price is on point to where it should be especially with this deal.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is the feedback we love to hear..and we all know how big of a protein stickler you are :) thank you for your support.

IML Gear Cream!
Cool, I'll give it a shot. Always looking for the next best protein!

Well you've found it ;)

If you have any questions comments anything I'm always here and will help ya out brother.
Discounts are still g2g btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Does it taste like Syntha-6?

Oh god anything that tastes like Syntha-6 ILL TAKE IT

Does it taste like Syntha-6?

Oh god anything that tastes like Syntha-6 ILL TAKE IT

Or how about BETTER.

Divine protein review
.......I gotta say I was very impressed with the taste ... I regularly use Dymatize ISO 100 and BSN Syntha 6 Isolate(both in chocolate as well) and I can say without a doubt the Divine tastes superior. Its slightly sweeter, is creamy and doesn't bubble up like Dymatize........Anyone who's thinking about getting some superior quality protein should look no further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back