• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

whats the deal with PSL?

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With the holidays and such I haven't spent a ton of time on the boards lately. Looks like a little here and big time over at rx people are jumping off the psl bandwagon. What exactly happened? did I miss something? I just starting pinning their test and deca about three weeks ago so far seems good. Too early to totally tell on the long esters but gear looks nice no pip I feel strength is up a little. I also started their anadrol the 26th again too early. Anyway nothing worse than being amped for a cycle and finding out the source may be having some trouble. Hopefully someone can shine some light onto it all

With the holidays and such I haven't spent a ton of time on the boards lately. Looks like a little here and big time over at rx people are jumping off the psl bandwagon. What exactly happened? did I miss something? I just starting pinning their test and deca about three weeks ago so far seems good. Too early to totally tell on the long esters but gear looks nice no pip I feel strength is up a little. I also started their anadrol the 26th again too early. Anyway nothing worse than being amped for a cycle and finding out the source may be having some trouble. Hopefully someone can shine some light onto it all

Maybe not an objective response , since we're the subject here ... :)

But you can be sure that everything's in perfect Order with our Products and Services.
The RX "drama" was caused by "politics" - Mainly a NASTY Witch-hunt up there driven mainly by Competition "agents".

Just run the gear Bro and you'll be sure of what company you're dealing with - Trust us.

Your Reviews - maybe a Log , posting BW. will be more than welcome from you Bro , and your time/effort most likely recompensated :cool:

Maybe not an objective response , since we're the subject here ... :) But you can be sure that everything's in perfect Order with our Products and Services. The RX "drama" was caused by "politics" - Mainly a NASTY Witch-hunt up there driven mainly by Competition "agents". Just run the gear Bro and you'll be sure of what company you're dealing with - Trust us. Your Reviews - maybe a Log , posting BW. will be more than welcome from you Bro , and your time/effort most likely recompensated :cool:
Cmon bro, you know that is not entirety true, you guys had some issues with a batch of bad GH and then some guys complained about issues with the omna amps.. People like honesty bro, just own the fact that you had some bad GH move one from it..don't pretend it didn't happen. I for one enjoyed the omna amps and had no issue with them and ordered a bunch of other AAS. I did have an issue with the GH myself and PSL came through on a discount code for me which was big of them, and so far I like the DBOL and test cyp that I got from PSL.

who are the new reps now for psl? looks like jimmy and sherri are with blueprint now

who are the new reps now for psl? looks like jimmy and sherri are with blueprint now

I doubt anyone wants to rep for them right now after all the hoopla and lies

hoopla ??? Lies ??? Are you kidding me ??

Besides it's really curious that almost half our crew run the same batch that you had - In fact sales increased nicely for our B.Tops
EP Line and B.tops are a stellar product with stellar and strict QC.

Please don't call anyone lier , if you don't posses hard facts and proofs

Having 14 post count and calling sponsor a lier on a given forum is so VERY unprofessional and most of all - UNFAIR AS HELL !

I used their sust and liked what I saw and felt. My friend is using the test e and is blowing up on 2cc per week.

hoopla ??? Lies ??? Are you kidding me ??

Besides it's really curious that almost half our crew run the same batch that you had - In fact sales increased nicely for our B.Tops
EP Line and B.tops are a stellar product with stellar and strict QC.

Please don't call anyone lier , if you don't posses hard facts and proofs

Having 14 post count and calling sponsor a lier on a given forum is so VERY unprofessional and most of all - UNFAIR AS HELL !

I do posses hard facts. You want to get into it here on the open forum?
I really doubt sales on your b tops increased after the ordeal over at rx.
Care to enlighten everyone why all the vets over there at rx all of the sudden stopped repping you????

Will be posting bloods in a couple of weeks for the Test-E that was from the 2+1 special. Taking .4ml 2x per week putting it at about 200mg/wk.

IML Gear Cream!
^ I am anticipating to see that blood work.

^ I am anticipating to see that blood work.

Ordered blood draw kit yesterday from LEF, I'm in NY so can't use the privatemdlabs like most. Anyways, ball is rolling and I'll follow through. Anecdotally, feels like its working between better wood and general well-being. I've never used a dose this low so I have nothing to compare it too so to speak.

Back