Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Male Lactation

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Male Lactation

  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10

    Exclamation Male Lactation






    hey guys im new on this site. I just finished a 6 week cycle of Maniac pro-hormone by XCel. I'm currently taking Nolvadren-XT as y py. I noticed that I started lactating, when I squeeze very small amount comes out, I was wondering what stuff I should take to help fix this. (I have very slight Gyno if ths helps)

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Jimmyinkedup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    831
    Rep Points
    52119049

    Get bloodwork. e2 sensative assay and prolactin need to be checked.








  3. #3
    Registered User
    mmawarfare's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    2111599

    Sounds like a progrestin issue. You need a Prolactin antagonizer called Pramipexole

    Pramipexole has a half-life between 8-10 hours. Normal dosing is 0.25-0.5mg ED (pre-bedtime dosing is recommended as it make some feel a bit sleepy)

  4. #4
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by mmawarfare View Post
    Sounds like a progrestin issue. You need a Prolactin antagonizer called Pramipexole

    Pramipexole has a half-life between 8-10 hours. Normal dosing is 0.25-0.5mg ED (pre-bedtime dosing is recommended as it make some feel a bit sleepy)
    thanks do you know a somewhat reliable website I could get it from, and will it get rid of the lactation problem

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Jimmyinkedup's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    831
    Rep Points
    52119049

    cem has legit prami. You need to dose low at .25mg/day before bed for a week then go up to .5mg/day.
    You need bloodowrk bro ...shotgun approach with hormonal issues is a crapshoot that could cost you.








  6. #6
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyinkedup View Post
    cem has legit prami. You need to dose low at .25mg/day before bed for a week then go up to .5mg/day.
    You need bloodowrk bro ...shotgun approach with hormonal issues is a crapshoot that could cost you.
    I deff will get BW done soon, should I cycle down when preparing to get off?

  7. #7
    Registered User
    mmawarfare's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    15
    Rep Points
    2111599

    Quote Originally Posted by jpt331 View Post
    thanks do you know a somewhat reliable website I could get it from, and will it get rid of the lactation problem
    I don't believe we can discuss source. But it definitely should get rid of it.

    Like the other poster said, get bloodwork. We're just going off by what symptoms you're describing, a blood test should provide a clear concise action plan.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Delawere
    Posts
    303
    Rep Points
    7093263






    Quote Originally Posted by jpt331 View Post
    hey guys im new on this site. I just finished a 6 week cycle of Maniac pro-hormone by XCel. I'm currently taking Nolvadren-XT as y py. I noticed that I started lactating, when I squeeze very small amount comes out, I was wondering what stuff I should take to help fix this. (I have very slight Gyno if ths helps)
    You need a real AI not a over the counter GNC product

Similar Threads

  1. ULTRA MALE Rx, where is it?
    By N21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 12:35 PM
  2. new male
    By MasterX in forum New Members Begin Here!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 05:08 PM
  3. Which male to go away?????
    By JB_427 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 07:02 PM
  4. Male or Female?
    By redspy in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 10:07 PM
  5. Male or Female?
    By kuso in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 06:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->