• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some crystal clear gear from Blueprint

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hubs is enjoying some nice smooth crystal clear cyp and I am LOVING some of this lovely npp

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388445658206.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388445658206.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 76
Little cyp clarity comparison for you all too. I will not mention who the other two labs because I'm not out to put anyone down..just show how lovely this bp gear is

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388445783520.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388445783520.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 78
I should add that the one vial isn't cloudy either...its from me picking off the label under hot water..

what jimmy said...

I've talked to thearch a little bit about this because a few members have asked me a bit more specifics due to allergies to various carrier oils used and the answer is, it depends on what were talking about.
if someone had a specific allergy I would ask that they talk to arch about what theyre interested in purchasing first because its a 'trade' secret at this time...and like I said..it depends on what you were planning on using.

I dont think anyone will have a reaction to the oil. People are using that as an excuse to figure out what carrier youre using. Shit is proprietary keep it that way. Maybe you tell BP what you're allergic to or qhat you think you are allergic to and hell tell you if its in there or not?

that's exactly how its being handled at the moment...one of the members that asked me I know was sincere and arch agreed to talk to him about it to make sure there wouldn't be an issue

IML Gear Cream!
what jimmy said...

I've talked to thearch a little bit about this because a few members have asked me a bit more specifics due to allergies to various carrier oils used and the answer is, it depends on what were talking about.
if someone had a specific allergy I would ask that they talk to arch about what theyre interested in purchasing first because its a 'trade' secret at this time...and like I said..it depends on what you were planning on using.

Honestly I would hesitate to use bp products if I dont know what im using. I dont care if the oil is clear or not it doesnt make a difference. My script test is yellowish, but I know whats in it.

Also im not bashing blueprint, im sure the gear is perfect. Im just a little particular when it comes to certain things. As I get older im noticing some ocd, lol.

Like I said, if you have a concern, ask theArch

Inject this, what is it? It's a secret. Oh, okay.

stuff looks good, but im big on knowing every % of what is in my stuff. If he would tell people everything about the product thats cool if he just doesnt want to post it public. Looks like MCT to me though thats why i was curious. Looks good non the less. MCT is great but can have a bit of issues with ignorant people who dont understand the properties of MCT.

yeah, I'm certain he'll share info with someone that has a concern..but we will not be posting it publicly.

I like those little tubs there packaged in

yeah me too...great way to keep it from exploding in transit
plus handy for all kinds of odds and ends I have around

Nice...looks like an amazing product that was produced...Keep us updated on the quality...

IML Gear Cream!
the npp has been incredible to pin...easy draw and push, smooth. forget where I pinned it last smooth

the other half likes the cyp, same as above...he was on a cruise dose before and its where he's at with it now...
gonna be gathering a blast for him here shortly...mostly like test and deca...I like keeping it simple.

Excellent to hear...From the sounds of this, Im gather there is little to no pip to boot as well..
I'm a test/deca man myself so high five to hubbers...It's reassuring to the community/members that IM has some top notch sources providing some of the finest products avail....

Keep up the good work BPL..

TY vision,

I haven't experienced any pip to date which is excellent...last bit of npp I had from elsewhere left me crippled.
And I put together the hubs stuff...he'd grow boobs and never get it up again if he tried to figure this out himself..haha...kidding. sort of.

Hubs is well enough into the cyp to report, he loves it!

gonna get him going on a little BP dbol and deca soonly...possibly npp instead. I'm undecided.

TY vision,

I haven't experienced any pip to date which is excellent...last bit of npp I had from elsewhere left me crippled.
And I put together the hubs stuff...he'd grow boobs and never get it up again if he tried to figure this out himself..haha...kidding. sort of.

now that literally made me laugh out loud.

please keep us updated in regards to these fine products....the members of this community should be relieved knowing that this environment has some good sponsors...

yeah I can sincerely say I love this lab

just got primo at 150mg/ml back in too.....

Honestly I would hesitate to use bp products if I dont know what im using. I dont care if the oil is clear or not it doesnt make a difference. My script test is yellowish, but I know whats in it.

Ditto. Great to see all the positive feedback, but I like to know exactly what I'm putting into my body.

as was mentioned earlier if there's a concern, you may ask thearchitect we are simply not posting it publicly at this time.

Back