AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Deez Nutz Sale!!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Deez Nutz Sale!!!

Will be posting a sale for AMA Vips on our Mast P. In case you guys don't follow the other sections of the board, there is a movement by another source or group that is targeting some of the other sources including AMA in order to make themselves look better. Well...... you guys know how we like to deal with shit like that around these parts. Head fucking on like a Mack Truck These little bitches came up with the idea of saying that they are testing certain products from certain sponsors with some home made fucking voodoo kit that only one company sells. Then as an added plus this dick head that is doing these supposed tests hasnt and is not willing to provide any proof that these tests are actually being conducted on the sources he says he has tested. Nice try dickheads. You may have some of the noobs believing your bullshit but we see you coming miles away. As the same posting gets posted over and over on different sections of the boards its becoming clearer who is behind this and involved in this bullshit. Yeah we know who you are. ITS FUCKING ON

Anyways on to the sale..... These bitches are claiming that one of the failed products tested was AMA's Mast P. Nice fucking try. The shit is Massed you fucking idiots. We know what we have. So to the guys that beleive this bullshit.... easy, don't buy. It leaves more for our valued customers. To those that are behind us because we have been providing you good quality gear for years we will hold a sale on our Mast P. Use it, test it, pin it, smoke it, we dont give a fuck. But NO ONE is going to pull this shit and think we are going to let it slide. We have been told to just be quiet and let it pass??? WTF. Really? you want us to not address it?? Who the fuck do you think we are? AMA bitches. Now fall the fuck back your playing with the big boys.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Nice way to prove our point about this cocksucker spreading lies while fumbling balls on his chin. Great fucking sale!

Rep Points

This is great!!! Just so happens I'll be needing some more mast for the next cycle. Any chance you could make that mast e as well lol.

Rep Points

I tested AMA gear

I've tested AMA gear many times the old fashioned way , I injected it ! ALLWAYS got great results from anything I ever got from these guys . Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit. Great service with great gear is how its always been . So all u guys that are wondering , AMA is has the best gear Ive ever done.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePitCrew View Post
    Will be posting a sale for AMA Vips on our Mast P. In case you guys don't follow the other sections of the board, there is a movement by another source or group that is targeting some of the other sources including AMA in order to make themselves look better. Well...... you guys know how we like to deal with shit like that around these parts. Head fucking on like a Mack Truck These little bitches came up with the idea of saying that they are testing certain products from certain sponsors with some home made fucking voodoo kit that only one company sells. Then as an added plus this dick head that is doing these supposed tests hasnt and is not willing to provide any proof that these tests are actually being conducted on the sources he says he has tested. Nice try dickheads. You may have some of the noobs believing your bullshit but we see you coming miles away. As the same posting gets posted over and over on different sections of the boards its becoming clearer who is behind this and involved in this bullshit. Yeah we know who you are. ITS FUCKING ON

Anyways on to the sale..... These bitches are claiming that one of the failed products tested was AMA's Mast P. Nice fucking try. The shit is Massed you fucking idiots. We know what we have. So to the guys that beleive this bullshit.... easy, don't buy. It leaves more for our valued customers. To those that are behind us because we have been providing you good quality gear for years we will hold a sale on our Mast P. Use it, test it, pin it, smoke it, we dont give a fuck. But NO ONE is going to pull this shit and think we are going to let it slide. We have been told to just be quiet and let it pass??? WTF. Really? you want us to not address it?? Who the fuck do you think we are? AMA bitches. Now fall the fuck back your playing with the big boys.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ill announce the details of the sale tomm. I shortend it up. I wanted to call it the "Fuck you in the mouth after i take my cawk outta your lying bitch ass and place my nuts on your chin sale". Thanks for the free publicity. Sorry it backfired in your face assholes. You think your going to pull that shit on us when we have supplied an Army with outstanding gears for years. LMAO Who did you think you were messing with? You wanna take on the big boys you gotta come harder than that bros. My suggestion would be to drop the foul shit and just work on making some better gears.. Just sayin............. Oh and yeah i almost forgot. Here's a big AMA salute to ya. We know who you are.

Rep Points

Haven't tried the Mast P from you guys but I will say the Test / Tren / Deca / and orals I've gotten from you guys are all top notch. By far you guys have my favorite Test period - I plan on pinning that shit for a LONG time (another 40 years sounds good to me!).

But yeah, I hear ya Pit... but it's always something I guess.

I've lost count of how many threads on EVERY source started by guys with new accounts, claiming they got bunk gear but can't supply an order number or anything to go off of.

I'm relatively new to the scene but I've only seen ONE instance on ONE source ever (not AMA) where there was an actual issue of quality and delivery and that source was cool enough to get it taken care of quickly. Most sources are true to their word, but I like AMA for the speed of delivery, quality and variety of product, and price.

Rep Points

Can't wait to see what the sale is. Please try to include the test as well!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

This sale is about the mast p to show some people AMA isn't fucking around like a certain someone tried to say. I don't think anything else is going to be included unless more was talked about after this thread was made.

Rep Points

Gotcha. Never ran mast before so I guess I'll give it a try. Think i'd do the enanthate version though ; )

Rep Points

AMA Mast is THE BEST!!! fucking love that shit!
    Some days you're the fist and some days you're the face!

Rep Points

Any update on the sale Pit/Sherk? Just placed an order for some essentials and hope I didn't screw myself outta a free-be or something like that.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'll see what's up.

Born Alpha

Rep Points

I may not be a "VIP" but I am a loyal customer. Never tried Mast but very interested

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Don Keballs View Post
    I may not be a "VIP" but I am a loyal customer.
    Never tried Mast but very interested
    Im sure AMA will help you out in some way