• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate Christmas on Wednesday !! Lets make it Sunday !

NoviceAAS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is anyone with me on this ?

When Christmas falls mid week its like two weeks of pure unproductivity without really getting a vacation. How much does two weeks at half speed cost the average small business ? I know for me its a fucking killer !!

Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, Easter is always on a Sunday, Presidents day is always on a Monday , so why cant Christmas be the last Sat, Sun or Monday of December ? Its not like its a real birthdate anyway.

So far niether George Bush nor Barrack Obama have responded to my letters, I see you guys are in on the big conspiracy to keep Christmas a floating holiday. HMPH ??

I work four, ten hour days and get every Friday off. I had to take one day off this year to get a five day weekend. Yipeee!!! Doing the same this weekend. Partayyyyyyy!!!

i want to have a white xmas, with lovely snow and carols

it was 109.4 where i am on the 25th grrrrrrr

Is anyone with me on this ?

When Christmas falls mid week its like two weeks of pure unproductivity without really getting a vacation. How much does two weeks at half speed cost the average small business ? I know for me its a fucking killer !!

Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, Easter is always on a Sunday, Presidents day is always on a Monday , so why cant Christmas be the last Sat, Sun or Monday of December ? Its not like its a real birthdate anyway.

Rested, happy workers are productive workers in the long run.

Zaphod, Oh I fully agree people should get vacations, and Im completely opposed to this new thing of stores open on Thanksgiving . The thing is for many a Wednesday off doesnt mean much. Now if Christmas was on a Sunday and people took Friday or Monday off theyd have a real nice little stretch.

I know exactly what you are saying. It benefits some and hurts others. Also there are so many bible thumpers that would be all aghast at even the mere thought of changing it.

Back