• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The power of XYZ!

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is how e tough he is. He talks shit about me in multiple sections of this board but gives me an infraction for giving it back. What a fucken pussy!!! You just owned yourself fagget!
You have received a warning at IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums
Dear D-Lats,

You have received a warning at IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Cool your jets.
-------

Original Post:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/bu...ml#post3201611
Hmm from Australia that's about $5000 for shipping lol!
Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forums

This was the pm I received prior to this.
LOL
How is negging me working for you? LMAO at you.

Originally Posted by D-Lats
Hi, you have received -546596 reputation points from D-Lats.
Reputation was given for this post

Regards,
D-Lats

Note: This is an automated message.
Did you get that 8-ball you wanted for Christmas?

You are the "father-of-the-year" for sure, a coke-head deadbeat, LOL.

OMG when will the tears end

Countdowns on for Sil to save his man here. I'm sure this thread will be edited in no time.

ah...mod powers abuse...is there anything more lame

reminds me of sfw losing mod spot for owning lw....i guess he wasnt in with the cool kids or picking on the right one

am I in with the cool kids? I'm not clear...

i'm here..to save my man and edit some posts

Lol xyz is on his permanent period. I picture him as the guy from fight club with the tits.

:coffee:

xyz is no slouch in bed, just saying is all..................

ah...mod powers abuse...is there anything more lame

reminds me of sfw losing mod spot for owning lw....i guess he wasnt in with the cool kids or picking on the right one

Had nothing to do with abuse of powers. She spazzed out over someones comments from open chat.

She PM'd me and asked me to "handle it" for her. I told her to pm curt, since he was the Open chat Mod and i was an AG mod. That didnt suffice for her, so she went off on me in PM, negged me, etc. So I gave her a warning. No points. And Whatever comments i made about her fake cancer there after, it was done in AG. Anyway water under the bridge. Im glad she survived her terminal cancer and has found a supp to take care of her post menopausal rage. lol

But in all actuality, from what ive heard, it had more to do with those peptide peeps...i forgot his name? TwistedPanties or something like that...

Weeeee!!!

aru2y3a5.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Let me tell you, im pretty neutral now on these boards. I dont start shit with anyone. Or complain.

And one thing about LW, she revealed who the snakes were. The fags who are pleasant to me on the board but PM her and bad mouthed my actions. Snakes. Fags. Pussies.

Back